100 reasons not to vote Fianna Fail

You won’t ring for a take away but you’ll ring a public representative and stay on the phone to him for 2 hours?! :blink: :lol:

I didn’t make the phone call, I find it easier to participate in a conference call type scenario than a one to one conversation where I have to contribute more.

He is an odious cunt. FF and the Catholic Church - the two main cancers in Irish society. He represented them both to the detriment of the country.

Not relevant at all he should have told ye barstool Glasgow Celtic republicans to fuck off. Sounds like he made a fool of you and your mates conspiracy that the British security services robbed their own bank :lol: , a 2 hour phonecall with Michael Woods on a Friday night - whatever your into I guess :rolleyes: .

Sindo quick off he mark as always:

The smug cunt from Kilbeacanty is at it again tonight in the Clayton in Galway. He brought Alan Aherne and Padraig O Ceideigh along with him, 2 men I would have had some time for in the past bit they have tainted themselves now…

Fcuk off Frankeen. You can hear the boos from the crowd and there is some form of protest happening outside the Clayton.

An awful prick isn’t he? Will he get in at the election KP?

Not a notion SS**, I’d be very surprised.

He is not in my constituency actually (Galway East), Frankeen moved to Galway City in the 90’s and holds a seat in Galway West.

Frankeen represents all thats wrong with Fianna Fail, even Bertie recognised that.

Jesus there was high jinks at the end there, the arsehole that drove the truck through the dail gates tore into Frankeen!

Better than the Frontline anyway

Frankeen was lucky to get out of there without getting a belt.

He came out to celebrate the county cup victory in Clarinbridge before the xmas and a few lads had a go at him and he had to leave.

:lol:

Alan Aherne must be wondering how he ever got wound up in this shite…

That rotten cunt, going on national radio numerous times in 2009/2010 to tell everyone that house prices had fallen as far as they were going to, how did that go again?

A fucking weasel. I’ve champagne on ice for the day that prick gets the road from the dáil :pint:

Sadly i am sure he will be elected along with Ó Cuív. Sometimes there is just no legislating for idiocy. I’m only sorry i havent got the chance to not vote for him.

http://www.politics.ie/fianna-fail/147572-gerard-killaly-gentleman-now-working-nama.html

This is the rumour around East Offaly anyway. Cowen’s former running mate in Laois-Offaly who the last I heard was heading for bankruptcy with debts of €73m

An advisor to Brian Lenihan - it’s back to the books for him I’m afraid with the taxpayer picking up the tab.

What was the story about Cowen some time back - some dodgy land deal near the airport I think.

KP - yes had confirmation that the Connollys owe that North Clare builder a fortune. I’m sure you can dig up some more.

Coalition fills 90 State board posts during Christmas recess

MARY MINIHAN

THE GOVERNMENT made 90 appointments to State boards during the Dáil Christmas recess.

Figures released following a parliamentary question from Fine Gael TD Leo Varadkar show that of the 90 appointments made between December 14th, 2010, and January 13th, 2011, 54 were new appointees and 36 were reappointments.

The appointments were made to bodies including the Pension Board, the Health and Safety Authority, Competition Authority and the Labour Relations Commission.

Mr Varadkar accused Fianna Fáil Ministers of “stuffing” State bodies with “political appointees” and said board members would be asked to resign within six months by his party if it formed part of the next government.

He singled out Minister for Enterprise Batt O’Keeffe for particular criticism, saying he had made 20 new appointments and four reappointments. However, a spokesman for Mr O’Keeffe accused Mr Varadkar of resorting to a “political charge”.

“For Leo Varadkar to come out with this statement is complete hypocrisy. We only fill vacancies as they arise, which was not the case for Fine Gael when they were in power. It’s a political charge that has no foundation in fact.”

According to the figures, Minister for Justice Dermot Ahern made 13 new appointments and Minister for Social Protection Éamon Ó Cuív made 12 appointments and five reappointments. Many of the 90 appointees will be paid, but some, mostly identified as civil and public servants, are not. Subsistence and travel expenses also apply to some posts.

Minister for Education Mary Coughlan reappointed 16 people, while Minister for Agriculture Brendan Smyth made two new appointments and re-appointed four people. Minister for Finance Brian Lenihan appointed one person and re-appointed another. Last month, The Irish Times reported that the Government was to make almost 300 appointments to State boards before it leaves office and revealed that 35 appointments and reappointments have been made since the Green Party announcement in November demanding an election.

The renewed programme for government, agreed between Fianna Fáil and the Green Party, contained a commitment to legislate for a new way of making appointments.

Mr Varadkar said there should be a moratorium on State appointments until a new government was elected.

“These and other positions are hugely important positions which should be subjected to considerable public scrutiny.

“Unfortunately, as this information shows, Fianna Fáil is using its remaining time in office to pack State bodies with political appointees.”

(Editor’s note - Every one of these treacherous cunts should be hanging from a tree with a sign around their neck.)

AA - I played texas hold-em with him over Christmas. He lost.

Carey defends FF’s ‘last day’ quango offer
By Jerome Reilly

Sunday March 20 2011

Ousted Fianna Fail minister Pat Carey yesterday defiantly defended a raft of “last days” appointments of Fianna Fail supporters to jobs in State quangos.

“All of the appointments were made according to procedures and vacancies and were filled as required,” said Mr Carey, who lost his seat after receiving just 3,869 first preferences in the Dublin North-West constituency in last month’s General Election.

The former Fianna Fail TD Marian McGennis, who lost her Dublin council seat in 2007, was appointed by Mr Carey to the board of Dublin Bus.

Ms McGennis lives in Co Laois.

It’s not her first appointment to a State board. In 2008 she was one of 10 assistant classifiers at the Irish Film Classification Office, which gives movies an age rating. The 10 appointees were paid an average of €40,000 each in fees and expenses in that year.

On March 8 – the last full day of Fianna Fail in office – Mr Carey also appointed Fianna Fail councillor Peter Ormond from Offaly to the board of An Post and had made other appointments shortly before he left office.

However, even Mr Carey’s own party colleague Michael McGrath is angry at the stuffing of State boards – many of them carrying generous stipends – in the days and weeks before the party met electoral oblivion.

“I think that those appointments were typical of the type of stroke politics that contributed to Fianna Fail’s electoral disaster on February 25,” Mr McGrath said.

Mr McGrath said the timing and the manner of the appointments were deeply disappointing – though he stressed that he was not questioning the suitability of the appointees for their respective roles.

Mr Ormond, a close associated of former Taoiseach Brian Cowen, is a councillor for the Birr electoral area.

The part-time appointment to the national postal service board paid €16,000 in 2009.

Mr Carey also appointed Jim Donlon to the board of the National Roads Authority (NRA) which pays its board members about €9,000 a year, based on 2008 figures.

Mr Donlon had a role as Fianna Fail’s constituency director of organisation in Mr Carey’s base in Dublin North-West.

Other former ministers have also been criticised for packing quangos with their own appointments shortly before they were removed from office by the people.

• Jerome Reilly

Scumbags.

http://www.sovereignindependent.com/?p=15626

IRAQ TORTURE FIRM AWARDED IRISH CENSUS CONTRACT

Dave Derby – The Sovereign Independent. 10 March 2011.

After emailing CSO I got a prompt reply stating that the Irish census contract has been awarded to CACI UK.

Upon investigation I find that CACI UK are a subsidiary of CACI international who have performed censuses in the UK and Scotland and who are accused of outsourcing staff who have ultimately performed torture to innocent Iraqi civilians in Abu Ghraib. The parent company is involved with Military Intelligence.

I will update this post when I know more and would appreciate any information you can send me or post as comments.

We need to get this information out to people as soon as we can because I understand we are receiving our census forms within the next few days.

Please visit these links:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=376.0

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-119315282.html

[sub]Eliminated[/sub]

:guns: :guns: :guns:

http://www.independent.ie/multimedia/archive/00171/donnie_171791t.jpg

I see Tase’s canvassing for dara o’brien paid off…

So have ye all changed ye’re minds or what?