1966 Reasons Why I Want England To Win The World Cup

Has there ever been an under age English football manager who would pass an a level I wonder?

Limerick or England?

Both bud.

If they did they wouldn’t be from a soccer background .

1. Mushy peas
  2. The West Country accent
  3. The Glastonbury music festival
  4. Jeremy Corbyn
  5. 50 years of England providing compassionate, necessary healthcare to Irish women
  6. Mark Steel
  7. Peter Alliss
  8. London night buses
  9. The two England supporters I was talking to at a bar in Arcachon, France watching the England-Wales Euro 2016 game
  10. The England supporter I had a smoke with outside a suburban hotel in Lille on the morning of June 23rd, 2016, who told he was flying home that day and would be voting Remain in the Brexit referendum that evening
  11. Bobby Robson calling Eire “we” during the 2002 World Cup
  12. Bobby Robson’s heroic performance on Liveline the day after Eire played San Marino in 2007
  13. The South Downs
  14. That lovely mountain reservoir planes circle over on the approach to Manchester Airport
  15. The reaction of the local community to the Grenfell Tower fire
  16. James O’Brien
  17. The Shipping Forecast
1 Like
  1. The BBC Snooker theme music
  2. The BBC Darts theme music
  3. The BBC Golf theme music
  4. The Grandstand theme music
  5. The Sportsnight theme music
  6. The Ski Sunday theme music
  7. The “Arthur” BBC General Election theme music
  8. The current BBC General Election theme music
  9. ITV’s 1990 World Cup theme music
  10. ITV’s “Big Fight” theme music
  1. The injured Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
1 Like

Harry ‘Billions Connerty’ Maguire

1. Because it would drive Ewan over the edge. He’s already taking England reaching the semi-finals very badly.
1 Like

Because @Sidney the total and absolute madman might post another picture of himself up on the forum again, just like the time he posted up the one of his psychotic head with the pink wooly hat. It would be great for us all to have a good laugh at his lunatic head again.

Don’t be sour, @grapes.

1 Like

sigh

Ewan is a very needy and angry young man .

I don’t mind people being angry about certain things because anger generally drives much needed change in society, but England deservedly getting to a World Cup semi-final seems a very, very strange and pointless thing to be getting angry about.

1 Like

Farewell Big Jack. RIP

1 Like