2013 RTÉ Sports Awards

Hot chocolate and rakes of tablets … I love that, a geriatric rave

[QUOTE=“myboyblue, post: 1060647, member: 180”]Awkward…

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RTÉ_Sports_Person_of_the_Year[/QUOTE]

Well done Richie Hogan.

If Wikipedia says its true, then it must be true. :slight_smile:

The HSE mate…

Somebody needs to edit that page about Michelle Smith.

Just watched this on the player.
Don’t buy into the rugby product as it’s being sold. O’ Driscoll genuinely was something else though.
The Kilkenny boys are decent skins.
Brian Cody is the best human on this island to manipulate young lads to perform at 140%.
Barry McGuigan is finally going to get a few bob, and rightly so.

Why? It’s factually correct.

Ralph Keyes:D

Terrific to see Dr Frank and Dr Geraldine on stage to hand out the award. Rugby really does attract the right kind of people.

Could somebody please list all award winners?

Was John Delaney present?

[QUOTE=“Colin Montgomerie, post: 1060714, member: 9”]Could somebody please list all award winners?

Was John Delaney present?[/QUOTE]

I think he was off recording his new album “The rifles of the FAI”

Comment on balls.ie over Conor McGregor’s exclusion which hits the nail on the head regarding RylenugentTÉ

“I’d be more upset that Andy Lee has gotten pretty much zero coverage by RTE. Last night showed them up for what they are. A rugby tv station. The coverage they gave last night was dominated by Rugby. No wonder when that clown Nugent is running the sports department.”

McGregor is seething

I appreciate the curiosity about my absence from these ‘Sport Awards’.
Credit with RTE however, is not what I seek. It is cash.
And as Executive Producer of my 6-part series ‘NOTORIOUS’, airing January 26th, cash is what they pay.
If it’s PURE Sport you want though. The ORIGINAL sport of the Human Race. The Sport of Unarmed Combat. The Sport of Survival. The Sport before the term ‘Sport’ was even created…
Catch ‘UFC Fight Night Boston: McGregor – Vs – Who gives a fuck we are still watching.’
LIVE and EXCLUSIVE to Setanta Sports and 3e Sports respectively. This coming January 18th.
Conor Bless.

[QUOTE=“Keith Houchen, post: 1060679, member: 2804”]Just watched this on the player.
Don’t buy into the rugby product as it’s being sold. O’ Driscoll genuinely was something else though.
The Kilkenny boys are decent skins.
Brian Cody is the best human on this island to manipulate young lads to perform at 140%.
Barry McGuigan is finally going to get a few bob, and rightly so.[/QUOTE]

:eek:

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1060751, member: 2272”]McGregor is seething

I appreciate the curiosity about my absence from these ‘Sport Awards’.
Credit with RTE however, is not what I seek. It is cash.
And as Executive Producer of my 6-part series ‘NOTORIOUS’, airing January 26th, cash is what they pay.
If it’s PURE Sport you want though. The ORIGINAL sport of the Human Race. The Sport of Unarmed Combat. The Sport of Survival. The Sport before the term ‘Sport’ was even created…
Catch ‘UFC Fight Night Boston: McGregor – Vs – Who gives a fuck we are still watching.’
LIVE and EXCLUSIVE to Setanta Sports and 3e Sports respectively. This coming January 18th.
Conor Bless.
[/QUOTE]
He’s such a cretin. Am I right in saying he has had 2 “fights”?
Sooner his 5 mins of fame is over the better.
I don’t want that cunt representing me or my country.

Next thing they’ll be calling for the WWE star Seamus to get a mention.

I met Seamus out and about in Dublin on Saturday night and had some very, very witty banter with him. I was fucking locked.

Were you on the sneachta, pal?

I was, pal but twas muck.

Will we organise a bag of Speed for the Stephens Night catchup?

You? Witty?