2013 RTÉ Sports Awards

Ooh Ah :clap:

Paul McGrath :clap:
:pint:

Finally some big hitters on. MON and Paul McGrath. :clap:

Are ya out our side over the Xmas @Kinvara’s Passion ?

You’ve explained it yourself there. Magic cannot be explained. It’s just magic. And the British Empire Games most certainly are magic.

The cunts didnt even get out of their fucking chairs for McGrath :mad:

Airtricity League shite

Switched over to Gavin and Stacy

Even fair city would be better than this shite

Colm Murray and Niall Donoghue :frowning:

I’m saddened to learn of the death of John Hall, whose dulcet tones guided RTE viewers through many tremendously enjoyable Royal Dublin Horse Shows.

RIP John.

The Niall Donohue thing will never fail to stop you in your tracks…

That MacAuley scene was daft.

Its as if someone gave them a list of people they had to talk to and they’re just fitting them all in with no real purpose to it.

Very badly done alright. Clare on first and an hour and a half later they decide to stick the Dubs in.

Had the potential to be a decent show but they botched it. The “wedding” fiasco was a particular nadir. Utter muck but I’m still watching it. :frowning:

It still baffles me that MDMA was seen to be the best gaelic footballer in the country in 2013. Says everything about where the game is going. At least hurling gave us Tony Kelly.

ROG is a yank.:smiley:

ROG is a cunt.

Football gave us the greatest game of all-time and one of the greatest ever teams to win the All-Ireland, playing in a wonderfully attractive attacking style. :clap:

I have nothing against Dublin, the All Ireland win, its just that a fella who can’t solo and can barely kick a point is viewed as the best footballer in the country. He’s a nice fella and best of luck to him, but its no less baffling.