2015 All Ireland Football Championship - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE IT STOP

That’s a Thursday as far as I know.

Great spot.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1025370, member: 2533”]I’ve done a little research on this

[/QUOTE]
Copy & Paste is NOT research.

Not a copy and paste.

That smacks of a Martin Breheny style production.

[QUOTE=“Il Bomber Destro, post: 1025370, member: 2533”]I’ve done a little research on this and I see that into the first round of the qualifiers (teams who fail to reach provincial semi-finals) go:

2 teams from Connacht
2 teams from Munster
5 teams from Ulster
7 teams from Leinster

I think the split should be as follows:

Pot A
2 teams from Connacht
6 highest league ranked teams from Leinster

Pot B
2 teams from Munster
5 teams from Ulster
Lowest league ranked team from Leinster

This split should be kept in line all the way up to the quarter final stage with beaten semi finalists and finalist going into the respective pots.

For instance it would have seen the following split this year:

Round 1

Pot A:
Leitrim
London
Wicklow
Longford
Westmeath
Offaly
Louth
Laois

Pot B:
Limerick
Waterford
Carlow
Down
Tyrone
Fermanagh
Cavan
Derry[/QUOTE]

What’s the reasoning for your proposed split, pal?

I’m not a great fan of draw predictions but I’d be amazed if Galway aren’t off to New York and Roscommon aren’t headed for London.

The premise would usually be to stop (or limit) sides from the same provinces being drawn together in the qualifiers. In the next round teams would again be reassigned by province where as fairly as possible.

Provincial draws about to get under way

Galway not highlighted in the Leinster graphic. I’m seething.

[QUOTE=“maroonandwhite, post: 1028931, member: 1406”]Galway not highlighted in the Leinster graphic. I’m seething.
[/QUOTE]
This is the football thread

I’m seething ourselves and Mayo are still stuck with the three loser inbred shitholes

[QUOTE=“maroonandwhite, post: 1028940, member: 1406”]I’m seething ourselves and Mayo are still stuck with the three loser inbred shitholes
[/QUOTE]
New York, London & Ros ?

The Aran Islands came up ap part of the Munster counties. Someone’s yanking my chain here.

Kerry & Cork avoid each other.

What a surprise :smiley:

Sure the boats to go there leave from Clare

Brolly :smiley:

[QUOTE=“thedancingbaby, post: 1028948, member: 48”]Kerry & Cork avoid each other.

What a surprise :D[/QUOTE]

Another easy procession for Cork and Kerry to the last 12.

Main event coming up

Galway in Carrick for Leitrim