2015 All Ireland Football Championship - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE IT STOP

I have backed the overs on 28.5 points today. Think the winner will need 16 points or so

Moriarty, Murnin and Soupy in for Armagh.

Dyas out. Big blow for Armagh.

Donegal 2-10 Armagh 1-12

Keenly anticipating the national anthem at the Athletic Grounds. I have full confidence that the PA system will have enough echo and feedback to give us a really classic Ulster rendition of it.

Martin McHugh didn’t like the Donegal warm up. They didn’t seem to be up for it, which worries him

Geezer looks like a man that could still play I/C football

I’m lumping on Amagh here.

Huns 1-0 - 0-0.

McBrearty is going to cause wreck. Geezer has to act.

Armagh look out of their depth here, that lad mackeever the number 6 is huffing and puffing and that box on Mcbrearty shows he is ratted, the steroids can turn you into a hulk but not a footballer, the number 5 is in pieces also
i just cant see where armagh scores can come from at all, albeit the organisation at the back from donegal is pretty impressive

jamie clark gets the ball on donegal 21 passes it back out to midfield… Armagh are fucked

Donegal have been mightily impressive so far.

Donegal 1-5 Armagh 0-1. '19.

That was some kick by Murphy.

jamie fucking clarke

some great slow motion replays of roasters in the crowd there

this must be utterly soul destroying for the armagh lads, if those stories of them lifting all these weights on christmas day and whatnot are true and now they are being totally outclassed here, all that psychotoc effort for fuck all…

Armagh are pure scutter. Clare and Limerick would beat them.

the loosers of wicklow and meath will fancy their chances against this armagh crowd

Lovely point from McBrearty. Good bet for Footballer of the Year at this rate.

Armagh 0-1 Donegal 1-7
27:00