2015 All Ireland Football Championship - FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAKE IT STOP

The lads are buzzing in the studio… Spillane is fisting balls and kicking points and dancing in his chair.

It was an exciting game but any team will notch up huge scores when the opposition allow them to.

Pat and Joe are fierce fucking exciting. Practically cumming all over each other.

1 Like

All made so much more enjoyable by never having to refresh the thread and getting insightful updates and commentary delivered directly to your retinas.

5 Likes

I take Dublin to win this

You left out the obligatory reference that Ulster would never allow such huge scores.
You’re slipping mate.

Give me one game with so called “shit defending” to a thousand of the those negative bullshit pull and drag smother fests that typify modern biogball.

1 Like

Hope Kildare lower the blade here

It was dumb football.

The last Ulster club side I saw in the wide open spaces of Croke Park weren’t a great advertisement for top quality defending. Corofin put up 1-14 on Slaughtneil (and that in a 60 minute game) as they coasted to a 10 point win.

1 Like

???

That’s a standard winning score for an All Ireland winning club team.

Paul Flynn’s hair is gay as fuck.

The HawkEye graphics are terrible.

Did Marty Morrissey call this Kildare team a young side?

It’s mainly made up of lads in their 30s and late 20s.

Superb dispossession from Cooper there but poor defending on the high ball.

Kilkenny is class

Good defending from Cooper but Morrissey’s commentary is ridiculous… “It really looked like the Kildare man was about to pull the trigger… astonishing.” He talks about good execution of basic skills like they’re some sort of unparalleled ingenuity.

Was that technically a foul there looking at the replay, looked like Cooper had a clear hold of his hand while dispossessing with his other hand.

Was just about to post that, I thought it was a foul alright.

McMahon was superb there

Red Rover.

Just that was embarrisinly easy