2016 All Ireland Hurling & Camogie Finals

Deeper levels of sexual frustration due to lack of penetration which may or may not lead to aggression coming out in the handshake ceremony. Why do you ask mate?

5 Likes

Iā€™m frustrated, mate.

Lack of penetration mate? Itā€™s OK, itā€™s 2016, there was a referendum, go and get yourself some mate.

Apparently i have a fear of female weight lifters. Iā€™m confused & frustrated ( and scared ).

You could possibly have reverse penis envy. It should pass mate.

Good name? He was an absolute prick of a man. I knew him well. Very sad and tragic what happened him and a huge loss to his family no doubt. But he was an asshole and he was a liar. That has not changed.

Its very hard to explain to people 2-3 years of conflict and absolute rootings from referees without sounding like a conspiracy theorist or in this case a sore loser. Cork management have stayed pretty quite on it.

I expect a real revealling interview will happen at some stage once PM is gone, which will probably be this year.

Peter Downey ?
Very well respected in GAA circles is what a quick search throws up on him who met his end horrifically a year ago. I canā€™t find anything negative about him at all.

Thatā€™s not the smartest line of rambling to go down as a local business owner kid.

Lads, thereā€™s a family involved here. A family still grieving after the tragic death of a loved one. What you thought of that loved one, matters not one fuck. Show a bit of plain and simple common fucking decency.

2 Likes

Post reported you horrible cunt.

Load of cobblers lads. As i said, tragic as it is, but the negative carry on of someone is not changed when they pass on. If they are willing to drag others down then they have to accept that. Its completely seperate to anything tragic that may have happened, that could hapoen any of us.

So you believe everything written on the internet.

Alot of lads here putting alot of faith in a ā€œquick searchā€

Thats it, drive the boot into the grieving family a bit more there. Would you consider maybe giving them a call as well, just to ensure the message gets across loud and clear?

Somebody insert a witty, ironic meme or gif here, please, preferably with a head exploding due to irony overload.

1 Like

We cant, @rocko got rid of the gifā€™s due to @tinkerbells incessant whining.

Iā€™m not driving the boot into anyone. It is more than weird to suggest ringing them and explaining my dislike for the man.

Talk about missing the point. Its a different issue, however it is still somewhat relevant to the entire conversation.

Reading you loud and clear.

Aisling will have to accept that whatā€™s good for the goose is good for the gander you dipstick.

She will

Ah lovely, youā€™ve backtracked so.