2016 Ulster Senior Football Championsip - Its happening again

Campbell has played very well in general but has tossed away 1-1 from gimmes. Pity, as had he scored it, Armagh could have come with serious momentum.

It’s the fact he takes all frees off the ground.

Frees inside 20 yards should be out of hand.

Mallon and Shields have had some shocking handling errors today.

Moynagh finally gets one of his indulgent scores.

Canning mentioned that he’s in college in DCU. Is he related to that blowhole who blathers on about player burnout whilst flogging fellas every winter?

Poor game.

Cavan haven’t really impressed me.

Rene Higuita at it again there.

No he’s Moyna.

1 Like

Why?

Matter of opinion I suppose, I’d be the absolute opposite, i kicked frees for years and could never understand the advantage of kicking from your hands, much less can go wrong kicking from the ground.

Unlucky Armagh and well done to Cavan. Armagh need to go back to the drawing board. McGeeny was a decent player in his day but he appears to be an unlucky manager, they need a new manager.

Because of what happened with that free today. Very easy to scuff them from that distance.

1 Like

Same seems bizarre you’d switch your style simply because it’s within 20 yards. There are an easy opportunity to get your strike in too.

Brolly reckons geezer hasn’t a clue.

Brolly loves cross. He’s been trying to make out he is on the inside line their for ages.

I bet Seanie bought that yoke in Top Man.

Put up a photo of your one.

I only wear chains like the ones Martin Adams has, mate.

1 Like

Brolly absolutely hates McGeeney :smile:

That Armagh team was beaten by Laois lads. How anyone could rate the cunts is beyond me.

How did McKeever do?