2017 All Ireland final Galway v Waterford - Pretend Galway Fans spouting shit

Their former manager is the reason no silverware has come to Galway the past few years

Nogra nogra nogra nogra nogra nogra nogra

1 Like

McGrath has shed some tears

He’s a great man for betting odds

1 Like

Hup Galway.
@KinvarasPassion
@anon7035031
@ironmoth
@Ambrose_McNulty

3 Likes

Well done Galway. Better team won there. No ifs and buts no hard luck stories. I wouldn’t begrudge it to ye for a second.

32 Likes

Time for McGrath to move on tbf. Change of system needed to progress & they have Hurlers to thrive playing a different way.

Sad to see them with nothing to show for his tenure-ship but that’s Hurling.

The West awake

Shefflin is an insufferable cunt.

4 Likes

Hard luck fagan. You’ll be there yet

1 Like

Pitiful show by the Galway fans. I’d like to see them try stopping us next year @dodgy_keeper @ChocolateMice !

1 Like

Credit to Fergal Horgan on a great display in his first AI Final. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

6 Likes

Was very dissappointing from Galway fans. Was thinking the same, Limerick, Wexford or Waterford fans would have ripped up every last piece of sod.

Commiserations to @Fagan_ODowd and other Waterford fans. Waterford contributed handsomely to an enthralling final.

I think Joe will get MOTM.

He nailed his frees, scored a great line ball & got a great score in the first half. Nailing all those frees was crucial for a finish as POM missed a few which could have made a difference.

Not a chance, David Burke is nailed on

3 Likes

In fairness I thought it was great exhibition of refereeing. You had two teams intent on playing the game in a sporting manner and he let them at it.

6 Likes

Couldn’t pick him myself, out of it while Barron was on the field.

@Fagan_ODowd and @anon70480284 sorry mates, tough station. We’ve been there oft time before. Hold tough.

2 Likes

2017 - Galway
2018 - Waterford
2019 - Limerick
2020 - Wexford
2021 - Dublin
2022 - Offaly
2023 - Clare
2024 - KK
2025 - KK
2026 - Cork
2027 - KK