2017 All Ireland final Galway v Waterford - Pretend Galway Fans spouting shit

thereā€™s 5 non nogras in there bud. congrats

Best thing for Galway is that most of their lads are in their prime. And a fair few more have time to get better. They also seem to have the Indian sign over Tipp, the chief challengers. Have the potential to add a few more whether they will or not.

1 Like

Depends on how they Winter.

Fair play to Galway, deserving champions. Waterford must have gotten a woeful dose of deja vu after the first clatter of points went over. They got lucky with the goals but had a right rattle at it after that. When they went ahead I thought they might nick it as, for a good 10 minutes spell, Galway looked to have run aground against them up front. Once they leveled it again and steadied themselves they were good to the end.

1 Like

Big time. The personnel is there for them to string a run together now.

My heart is broken for Waterford.

Yeah I agree. Theyā€™re far better than recent Clare or Tipp one in a row teams.

Best feeling in the world lads

24 Likes
4 Likes

People of TFK, Weeee lovvveeee youuuu.

6 Likes

Tessio is a great man.

3 Likes

Ah lads Iā€™m gutted. No complaints though Galway were the better team. Although we could have sneaked it with a little more composure in front of goal.
Fuck it, the sun will rise in the morning and life will go on. Weā€™ll drag ourselves of the ground and go again. 2018 is another year.
Hope all our Galway brethren enjoy the celebrations.

18 Likes

Really enjoyed that.

Delighted for my Galway relations. Best team all year, thought they were in trouble when Waterford took the lead in the second half but Niall Burke and Flynn won them that final. Glad Joe has won one now.

No way were they losing that final with Tony Keady and Niall Donohoe watching over them.

Hard luck Waterford. Have to feel for Moran and Walsh. Not just great players but great men who conduct themselves impeccably. Unfortunately that could be their last chance now to win it. Sport is cruel. Loads of talented young players in that Waterford team though even if tonight it seems like the end of the world.

Gleeson just couldnā€™t get into it. Heā€™s a great player but it didnā€™t happen for him today. No need for cunts to be sticking the boot in when heā€™s down. Canning had to wait long enough to win one and Gleeson might have the same wait. Heā€™s a top player and will win one yet.

Quick word on the ref. Been critical of Horgan in the past but a couple of poor decisions aside - that you get in every game - he was excellent today and contributed to an enjoyable game. Humble pie eaten @carryharry

Now Galway. Just go on the piss for five months before our lads visit Salthill for the first game of the league next February!!

21 Likes

Joe was decent but I wouldnā€™t say that it was a MotM performance. He was quiet in the second half. I thought McInerney had a super game. Burke and the two subs stood up when they needed them. Coen good too.

2 Likes

Davy said the same about McInerney on the radio. His job was to prevent Ozzy hurling. Davyā€™s MOTM.

who got motm? d burke was savage

Who the fuck are you when youā€™re at home?

1 Like

Mcinerney for me.

2 Likes

strong as an ox

Agreed, he did a great job on Gleesonā€¦he deserves it.

TDB and P Mahony for Waterford deserve honourable mentions too.

Galways spread of scoring forwards was the differenceā€¦tough on Waterford.