2017 All Ireland final Galway v Waterford - Pretend Galway Fans spouting shit

The Season Ticket ticket arrived yesterday. Section 305 Cusack. Nice.

16 Likes

Enjoy Fagan. Anything below Row JJ will get you drenched if itā€™s a wet day. Fuckers keep putting us in Row T :disappointed:

Hope the Cusack is luckier for you than me. Any AI I have attended involving Tipp when my seat was in the Cusack ended in defeat. :open_mouth:

2001 win - The Hill
2010 win - Hogan
2016 win - Hogan

Do you get an option to purchase an additional ticket for the A-I final as part of the season ticket, @Fagan_ODowd ?

I know you can for early round provincial games, qualifiers, semi finals etc but not sure if you can for the final.

Anyway, great to see the loyal supporters already sorted a week before the stress of the last minute scramble for tickets kicks in. Iā€™m trying to sort out a few relations for tickets.

Thinly veiled ā€˜I only go to finalsā€™ post.

I go to matches, mate. You go to events.

No but as the forums crabby old loner that doesnā€™t bother me.

Good one, kidā€¦

Oooft.
@ChocolateMice is getting kicked about the place this week.

This week?

A sure fire sign that iā€™m winning the internet when four eyes Bradley has to come in and say iā€™m getting a kicking.

Lads, back off Choco. I wonā€™t say it again.

Itā€™s only Brimmer, mate ā€” We are great e-pals behind it allā€¦ I wouldnā€™t worry about @Sidney -Iā€™ve challenged his world view recently so iā€™m now on his radar, albeit not as prominent as nogra members.

Its a big weekend for you bro, I donā€™t want it in any way affected.

Cheers, bro.

Thinly veiled. Stop kicking me Brimmer.

Iā€™ve no beef with you, mate.

Itā€™s just sad to see a formerly lower to mid-ranking poster capable of the odd excellent moment decline in standard to such an extent that they become irrelevant.

Youā€™ve become the Portsmouth of the forum.

You can only dream of reaching the lofty heights of mid-level irrelevancy, mate.

3 Likes

Ah, mate. Youā€™re only proving my point here.

Go shit in your hat, you boring cunt.

7 Likes