2017 All Ireland final Galway v Waterford - Pretend Galway Fans spouting shit

Might not be a bad thing

The sawdoctors are galway

1 Like

Entitled to my opinion mate

1 Like

A grand singsong here to N17, great day for Galway, far more than 3 points the better team, thoroughly deserving All Ireland winners,
Enjoy the night lads.

1 Like

I hope Anthony cunningham is puking in a bucket somewhere in Galway the cunt

I’m best man at a cousin of his wedding before the year is out. We’ll sure have Liam Mc at the top table. I’ll stick it in the hold-all and bring it home :joy:

2 Likes

Cork bitter

Would Michael D sit in the Cup?

Did you go to mass this morning mate?
I bet you did.

I was quite emotional for the end of that… Tough on Waterford but always great emotion when a famine ends.

1 Like

The worrying thing for the rest of us is that Galway could go on and win a few more

Today was always going to be a win-win for the hurling neutral

Terrible, if he kept it short & sweet would gave went off better. 5 minutes too long.

Agree, unlike Tipp this Galway team are made of right stuff to not get carried away. I think this team will win at least 2 more.

They will

Not a doubt about that, absolutely brilliant team, only Tipp currently equipped to take them on next year anyway.

2 Likes

Maybe cork

Galway & Tipp both 11/4 favs to win 2018 AISHC.

1 Like

The brainlessness that so often beat Galway wasn’t there today. Great composure and great finishing going down the stretch.

1 Like

Austin Gleason was stone useless today on the biggest stage in the biggest game of his life.

2 Likes