2017 All Ireland final Galway v Waterford - Pretend Galway Fans spouting shit

Would it not suit Waterford? Galway are much more physical than Waterford

No. Waterford will try and bottle up the Galway forwards & Lyons could get too whistle happy. If you look back at how Horgan refereeā€™d the KK v WD league match youā€™ll understand the point Iā€™m making here.

It was no harm at all for Waterford to bow out of that under 21 early. That team wasnā€™t good enough to retain their All Ireland even if they had got past Cork and the senior players could have done without the distraction.

That U21 is only an auld mickey mouse yoke.

In my BB testing phase tonight I came across a youtube of Ozzie Gleeson playing u21 against Tipp last year. He tickled a lads stubble and the big bearded Tipperary roaster went to ground about 30 seconds later. A scandalous dive.

It was. Josh Keane the county footballer

We scored 5 and dan the man got none!

Iā€™ve never heard of him but he should be ashamed of himself.

A glorified blitz .

Waterford defence will never have played against a bigger forward line than Galway .

Lets hope Waterford come out to play Hurling and leave their usual goading and trying to get opponent players sent off tactics behind them.

Excellent post

4 Likes

Or a slower one.

Or a better one

Or classier

Which is more than we can say for some of our Waterford brethren on here tonight.

5 Likes

That level of class is beyond the likes of Waterford on all known evidence

3 Likes

I wonder will the Waterford hordes who were were emailing TSG to get Tuoghy banned email them again and acknowledge the sportsmanship showed by Cooney here?

I have my doubts, itā€™s just not in them but if they do Iā€™ll be the first to say I was wrong

2 Likes

Itā€™s a grey area for me the " there was no malice comment ".

It can be argued that he did not intend to injure Meade which I believe he certainly didnā€™t. I think he was trying to impose himself on Meade in a physical manner, trying to say that today weā€™re going to be on top of ye cunts etc.

But, he clearly broke a rule where it is said you do not interfere with an opponents helmet. Itā€™s as clear as day. The whole affair smacks of HOTY canā€™t miss an AI final but a very clean honest hurler like TDB can be a fall guy & serve a suspension.

Itā€™s like the GAA were scared shitless of another TK controversy and no hurler whether from GY or WD were going to miss the final. Obviously Conor Gleeson & his suspension is a clear as day correct.

3 Likes

His namesake rescued him, word is that the Austin incident was so obvious that McGrath called for one of his lads, once the game was in the bag, to offset it by sacrificing his own Final just so AG would get to play

1 Like

:smile: