2017 All Ireland final Galway v Waterford - Pretend Galway Fans spouting shit

:eek:

Iā€™d say Dan will get some horn on him if Galway do in fact do that.

Did you not read the next sentence Geoffrey?

Gleeson will feel right at home.

Tipp showed how to beat them last year but they had better forwards. Pushing up looks the best option alright. Pressure them at source, force them to go long and hope our backs are good enough one on one.

We had a plan worked out to counter that Tipperary tactic that we were going to use when we met them on 18 June. We didnā€™t meet them so I donā€™t know what the tactic is.

1 Like

More sweepers?

I really donā€™t know, but I know they were working on a plan in May and April and had to abruptly change tack when Tipp were beaten.

1 Like

Hoovers
And dusters

[quote=ā€œFagan_ODowd, post:308, topic:24676, full:trueā€]

I really donā€™t know, but I know they were working on a plan in May and April and had to abruptly change tack when Tipp were beaten.
[/quote]

They need to plan this well. [quote=ā€œmikehunt, post:305, topic:24676ā€]
force them to go long and hope our backs are good enough one on one
[/quote]

I trust our backs.

Its the energy that is needed to keep the likes of Moran and Barron haltered is the bit we need to have a good think about. They thrive on dirty ball and have the ability to create overlaps when running at our man to man defense.

The bench will be critical to all of this.

1 Like

I think Waterford thrive on controversy, mainly because it blinkers them from the fact that there is a 58 year gap to be bridged. To focus on that would be detrimental and drain their positive energy. Therefore any inkling of controversy they jump at to distract them.
However, hurling will also need to be played and you can only try and undermine the opposition so much. It is also a wild, fee-spirited and soulful game that canā€™t be solved like a Math problem.

What will ye focus on to take your mind off the 29 year gap and the eight final matches yeve failed to win In the meantime ?

League & Leinster successes in 2017.

Did they help before?

Weā€™re in the now. This team, this year. Are you a little rattled Fagan?

Iā€™m in a zen like state.

great stuff

Myself & DB will be having dinner in Malahide the night before the final with a rake of Waterford fans. They will be coming from Lismore for the final & I hope our positive words and encouragement will make that small bit of difference and we smash those galway lickspittles

6 Likes

Great to see youā€™ve finally embraced the GGA, buddy :+1:.

finally?

Im a sigerson superstar

3 Likes

Waterford by 10 so.