2017 All Ireland final Galway v Waterford - Pretend Galway Fans spouting shit

Offaly played two sweepers against us so some practice there. Leave jonny glynn between centre and full forward and he will do UNTOLD in the air

That’s absolutely disgusting…I hope the bord will be outraged and condemn you for inferring that a Waterford hurler is a member of the travelling community because when similar was said in jest about a former Galway hurler last night there was ferocious condemnation
Outraged I am

Da fuck??? :eek:

I hope both management teams will have the benefit of a full squad to pick a team from. No player bannings or disqualifications to unfairly tip the balance either way. There has already been enough stupid talk about helmets. Enough of that for now and let them get on with the hurling.

Hon The Deise!

2 Likes

This All Ireland final has no bitterness to add to the build up . It might be a boring enough fortnight here .

Anyone in a zen like state before an All Ireland is just preparing themselves for the inevitable heartbreak to come

Born fucking losers in other words

Waterford will walk this.

Word on the street is that the players think waterford won’t keep it pucked out to them. We are fuuuuucked.

Why are you so bitter mate? It can’t be 80/81 as Galway were just far superior, and but for Eamon Cregan, Linerick would have been destroyed both days. Is it because Waterford are from Munster? That’s weird (your prediction) as Galway have beaten the best team from Munster twice in the past three years. Who have Waterford beaten? Wexford who are a pretend hurling team and Cork who flattered to deceive and collapsed like a wet blanket when they conceded the goal after the sending off.

Will be a close game.

Mate, stop looking for reasons to be outraged, @balbec will spend the next two weeks ball hopping anyone and everyone. You’ll be a wreck by September 3rd.

1 Like

I’m zen like mate (assisted by Stoli and fever tree).

1 Like

It’s just an opinion, snowflake.

4 Likes

Based on what? Some tired old trope about Gaiway not showing up for finals? When was the last game Galway didn’t show up for?

You’d think he’d shut his beak FFS. :joy:

€1m, to train the team for the year :hushed: They’ll need another Jedward concert stat.

Read the article. It’s €1m for all of the county’s teams. I wouldn’t have thought that’s a whole lot.

I’d say the footballers ran up a big bill alright. Derek is worth every penny sure.

Be about par for the course.

Derek’s delivering exceptional value for money really.

1 Like

As I said about Davy and Wexford, if a CB can’t somehow monetise the current feeling in the county, then they deserve the debt that comes their way. I suppose not every county can have the books cooked like number 9 in the 2016 list there.

1 Like