2017 All Ireland final Galway v Waterford - Pretend Galway Fans spouting shit

Jokeshop. A whole neutral province to pick from and they go for a lad who probably does his weekly shopping in dungarvan.

Very much advantage Waterford.

FFS, We’ll certainly have to earn this

1 Like

5 point start for Waterford.

Fergal did a brilliant job in the Wexford-Kilkenny game but he was quite harsh on Waterford when we played them in the quarter final.

1 Like

What club in tipp is he? Urge to kill… Rising…

3 Likes

Does anyone genuinely think the ref being from the same province as one of the teams could lead to bias?

"“Up Munster hurling” is a roar I’ve heard a few times. Tipp and Clare being the main culprits.

I’d say if anything, it can lead to bias towards the team which is not from his province.

Lads, it’ll be grand. :wink:

Galway confident??

Yes Joe. We have a 50% chance of winning this game. I wouldn’t always feel that way before a game. Two very evenly matched sides, but I really believe in this Galway team & management, and you know me Joe, I’m willing to put my money where my mouth is. :wink:

You’d think it would be a disadvantage if anything, more likely to dislike the fella next door.

Might be different in Leinster, where you have all the quislings being lickspittles for Kilkenny. “Michael Duignan syndrome”

3 Likes

Let’s be honest Galway should and will win this

Three dangerous words Joe, should, could & would.

Possibly. Especially for Tipp.

It all depends on the heritage and ancestry. There are some very interesting family trees among the refereeing fraternity.

It will be interesting to see if Waterford play offensively against Galway as they did Cork. Galway have much better backs than cork and they’ll get nothing with one in the FF line with a runner. They will have to go for it and work like dogs. Brick is key and unreal, his fitness and the way he makes himself available they won’t get the breaks from midfield either like they did in the SF. Stick 3 up top and wack it

I think Moran is more important, phenomenal player.

2 Likes