2017 All Ireland final Galway v Waterford - Pretend Galway Fans spouting shit

he was brilliant against cork alright but wont be allowed break from midfield/hf like he did against cork

He’s always played well against Galway over the years.

Moran is a great great player, honest as the day is long and super consistent. I can’t think of a player who deserves an all Ireland medal more than him, Cannings talent deserves one of course but Moran is my man.

2 Likes

He’s been absolutely lethal so far this year. This year he has cemented himself as a hurling legend in the pantheon of legends gone before. This Waterford team are a very classy outfit with competence and hurling to burn. Galway will have to really have to click into form if they are going to beat them which is a possibility but the hunger and drive of this Waterford team is beyond ravenous and so tunnel visioned I can’t see them being beaten.

Moran and Barron are a serious pairing .

1 Like

Any time Tipp have played against Waterford Brendan Maher was detailed to mark Moran. He made him virtually anonymous in those games and Waterford suffered hugely as a result. I would give Johnny Coen the task of tracking his runs. He should have pace and fitness to keep him occupied. I was really impressed with Coen in the semi final. Had 8 possessions scoring 2 points and setting up match winner while getting through a mountain of work.

12 Likes

To be fair Tipp were far better that Waterford in those games . I think the Waterford plan now is Moran bombs forward in 1st half and Barron in second here gaps open .

I think Coen will be good to track runs given his defensive background .

1 Like

@Fagan_ODowd, @anon70480284
Will Waterford try their pregame tactics again that worked so well in 2008?

This?

https://youtu.be/SeCuCwnLbzs

4 Likes

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

2 Likes

Confidence is high with the Deise. I found this ad among many others like it looking for tickets for the final.

Hi Everyone

I also need two premium tickets if possible. Again for an elderly Dad. He missed Waterford’s last all-Ireland win so it will be a tragedy if he misses this one

Please PM if you can help
Thanks

2 Likes

Its almost like that time Limerick were in the final and they were scrambling for tickets for weeks before the game. I just hope the Waterford boys dont get stung with tickets left behind the bar in Quinns in the same manner.

They have every right to be confident in fairness. A seasoned team with plenty of matchwinners up against a side who’ve yet to make the breakthrough themselves at this level. It will just make the heartbreak all the more striking when Galway demolish them

2 Likes

It’s not a problem you’re ever going to have to deal with.

Nope. I’ll never get stuck with tickets mate, my tickets are secure every year. No scrambling, begging and pleading for me.

No pleading from the basement either I suppose.

3 Likes

Go off there and stick your cock in a swan you square headed freak.

Cant beat an ol TFK lazy cliche.

@balbec Did you get the two anticipated likes from @dodgy_keeper there?

Sorry mate, I couldn’t help myself.