2017 All Ireland final Galway v Waterford - Pretend Galway Fans spouting shit

Sā€™ok brah.

One like and one ā€œtea in mugā€

1 Like

:joy:

Yeah, but its as if its fait accompli. Iā€™d rate it more a 50/50 contest myself.

I picked this off the bookshelf for a second go round in an attempt to get excited about a match I which I have zero emotional investment, Iā€™d actually like both teams to win but as far as Iā€™m aware thereā€™s no book that details the unlimited heartbreak of Galway.

Galway have won three (3) senior hurling AIs since Waterford last won, or Limerick for that matter. If you include underage hurling and/or club, how many counties are ahead of Galway? Thatā€™s without mentioning football.

We are spoiled with success in Galway.

2 Likes

True enough mate but nobody really gives a shit about underage hurling outside of friends and family. 29 years is a mighty long time.

Well, thatā€™s a load of bollox if I ever heard any. Anyone who actually cares about hurling cares about underage and in particular club. I suppose itā€™s understandable that a pretend Cork hurling fan wouldnā€™t care, as they have won fuck all in either category for years. Cork havenā€™t won a senior title btw for 12 years, so I wouldnā€™t be getting too carried away there either.

1 Like

Relax a small bit mate, this has nothing to do with Cork,
And I never said anything about club hurling

Correct, the 2017 AI senior hurling final has nothing to do with Cork, finally a bit of sense out of you.

Are you scraping the barrel here a bit looking for a row? Will the Deise lads give you no satisfaction?

It has to be said TFKBlaas are very well behaved, so far.

They are less needy than ye anyway.

5 Likes

I wonder why he didnā€™t just write to PM instead of expecting him to see a small ad.

3 Likes

I am more or less sorted for tickets now for myself and my acquaintances

8 Likes

And two premiums no less! :joy:

1 Like

Lighten up man. If it makes you feel a bit better I actually think itā€™s 50/50.

May the best team win.

I couldnā€™t give a flying fuck what you think. I am delighted however that the general consensus in Waterford is that its in the bag because Kildare did the same in '98 and it filters through. :wink:

Not a valid comparative. Kildare were fairly warm favourites in 1998 largely on the back of beating the All Ireland Champions of the previous three years, Dublin, Meath and Kerry.

Galway are red hot favourites to win the hurling final, 8/15 or thereabouts. Waterford 9/4. Outside of some optimistic Waterford people, hardly anybody gives Waterford a chance.

+1. I was thinking of offering my usual array of tickets to various acquaintances from competing counties but Iā€™ll go myself with some family and friends.

1 Like