2017 All Ireland final Galway v Waterford - Pretend Galway Fans spouting shit

They brought a decent crowd to Limerick this year for league semi and final and been well supported this summer .

Galway is a funny county . Connemara all football , ditto North Galway and there is a disconnect there from the hurling part to the county . The city is soccer , theatre , a bit of rugby , a small bit of Gaelic and hippies . The hurling is largely the south and the east and there isn’t a massive population centre .

The culture was always if the team were decent the semi was a day out and take if from there .

Also the club rivalry in the hurling part of county is fairly keen and occasionally poisonous . Galway is a funny county .

1 Like

A very lame attempt at “banter”. Banter is supposed to be amusing.

I hope you have an enjoyable day there. Nice work admitting you’ll be standing there immediately after stating you wouldn’t.

Interestingly, the water supply in county Galway has a history of being contaminated by cryptosporidium, which can lead to hepatitis.

It’s something I’m very mindful of which is why I only drink sparkling San Pellegrino water.

There are several taps at the motorway services at Enfield. Make sure to use one of them to have a “shower” on the way up.

2 Likes

Fucking hell … You seriously need new material.

He’s just rubbing it in now.

He hasn’t had new material since he reached 50 posts.

1 Like

The first 20 or so times it was funny … the next 20 or so you gave him the benefit of the doubt but the next 500 times after that was just uncalled for really.

And the same goes for the other 20 or so posts he has on repeat.

I remember in the weeks leading up to that game, a plethora of Limerick people were all over the now defunct An Fear Rua messageboard talking about how they’d never seen demand for tickets like it.

It was wonderfully twee.

The GAA should have thrown in a free bunch of Dutch tulips with every ticket for that final.

@gilgamboa this is how you do the funny stuff.

:joy: :rofl:

So now we know why the GAA only allow de duds to play home games

I only speak the truth.

I take it you didn’t venture out of your attic for Dublin v Galway in Tullamore this year.

Ah twas funny to observe the giddiness, but to see lads weeping as they left tickets on the bar, jesus twas fierce sad.

A hurling final is a funny animal ticket wise . It takes a while for tickets to filter through especially in 2007 when most expected a turkey shoot in the final . It takes a while for tickets from non hurling counties to filter through . This happened in 2007 allied with the fact that the minor final didn’t really add to demand .

Poor @gaillimhmick is very highly strung already.

:sunglasses:

1 Like

If there’s one thing that doesn’t go down well here, it’s the truth.

1 Like

You can take that as a fact. He probably had something on though…

A skirt & a pair of high heels

8 Likes