2017 All Ireland final Galway v Waterford - Pretend Galway Fans spouting shit

That seems fair and reasonable.

I agree 100% (well 95% ) It is possible that this may be both Waterford and Galwayā€™s lasr AIF appearance in the players careers and both teams should be allowed pick from their strongest panels. The only caviar I would use is that upon receipt of a red card in a semi, the CCC would have the authority to go back and look at the severeness /intent of the offending taclke/strike. This is still an amateur game and players may get the opportunity only once to play in an AIF

Derek is like a second father to those Waterford boys.

A top man.

2 Likes

Some food for thought there.

10 Likes

I agree 100%

Well done on fishing that one out pal. Eggsellent work.

The Kilkenny era of dominance has passed @iron_mike . Kilkenny are not going to be appearing in 16 of the next 19 All Ireland Finals.

Not disagreeing with you. And the same logic applies to Kilkenny as I am suggesting.
But I do feel some sort of amnesty would be justified. As I said this is still an amateur sport.

Give the cccccc any leeway and noone will ever be suspended again.
In truth, justice would have Conor playing and Austin not.

1 Like

With the skill and precision of a sturgeon.

That would be taking a commonsense approach to an extent but Conorā€™s offence was blatant and a definite red card, itā€™s a joke that Ozzie got the green light, farcical really.

ā€˜Well Conor, we were given a choice. One Gleeson or the other, but not both. Due to popular demand, weā€™re going with the lad who could either lead us to victory, or get sent off and fuck usā€™

10 Likes

It is truly amazing the tweeness or sheer stupidity of those who believe C Gleason should be playing in the AI Final.
Striking with the hurl is a Red Card offence in every other competition in the Gaa.

As regards, Austin.
Josh Keane made an absolute plonker of himself hitting the deck, but yet again Smart Guy Austin was assaulting a Helmet. Wtf is wrong with the chap?

A joke that Conor Gleason hasnā€™t been cleared to play. Avid soccer ball fans have ruined the game with their shite ā€¦ denying a lad a chance to play in the AI is crinamel.

A fight to the death below in Dungarvan woulda been the proper way to sort this out. Charge in, sell a few choc ices, be a huge money spinner for the team holiday over the winter.

In fairness itā€™s not as bad as the time yer man Boogie Meara missed the final over a bit of high jinks with a Wexford hatchet man.

2 Likes

Feck it, Iā€™d love a choc-ice.

Give us Barabbas .

2 Likes

Couldnā€™t agree more MATE,
twee adequately describes the pervasive chorus we are getting about ruining a young lads AIF, he did a really stupid thing and thereā€™s no escaping it through the rulebook.
His namesake is absolutely blessed, if Waterford were to miraculously win I fear that TFK will abound with *s for years to come when this match is mentioned.

1 Like

Lest there be any doubt about it, we will happily take an asterisked All Ireland

10 Likes