2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

McKernan is not that special. Is regularly shoved out of it.

You give the most protected full back line in football the entire line :joy::joy::joy:

McKernan is a brilliant footballer.

Or as theyā€™re generally called, the best full-back line in football.

Iā€™ve backed Enda Smith (5/2) and Conor Devaney (7/2) for All Stars on the basis that Roscommon will have to get a token selection or 2.

I agree McKernan is a brilliant footballer.
But he is not elite midfielder. He is found wanting in central aspects of it.

That full back line got the runnarpund from down yesterday once the sweepers were breached.

McCarton is a liability and could have got any of the 3 cards yesterday.

You want to offer me less than bookies odds of something you claim to be certain of.

You absolute pussy.

Did you ever Welsh on a bet on TFK before?

2 Likes

Allow me to intervene.

How much would you be willing to stake at 6/4 ?

Watch yourself here. This fella could be using you to launder money.

4 Likes

Bump, I see that I have one like, is there something to this? Itā€™s been implied in the past

1 Like

500 for Kevā€™s 750 or 333.33 for Kevā€™s 500.

No.

@caoimhaoin @Nembo_Kid

A spread bet of ā‚¬50 a point is the way to get this show on the road.

set up a press conference thread and we can have four ā€œpress conferencesā€ pre match with lots of trash talking and general mud slinging

2 Likes

I offered it to you weeks ago you moron.

What has the bookies got to do with it.

Would you not orefer the satisfaction of taking money off me.

Thats why iā€™m offerring it anyway. Iā€™d get a kick out of it.

You claimed that there was a huge difference between the sides. You made bravado claims about the gulf between the sides but the odds you offer donā€™t match that bravado and the only reason for that is that you donā€™t believe what you said.

Iā€™d get more satisfaction in taking more money off the bookies.

Has @Nembo_Kid ever said he thinks Armagh WILL or WOULD beat Kildare if they met this year?
This is a bit boring and will continue to go in circles.

Heā€™s a spoofer a fraud a charlatan and a bet welcher and until he puts his money where his mouth is that wonā€™t change. Kev has been more than patient with him

This is going nowhere as per usual

7 Likes

I was willing to take Kevā€™s bravado on in a bet but he clearly has little conviction in what he said.

I will be taking Armagh on at 6/4. Clearly Kev has little faith in Kildare at 4/6.