2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Theyā€™re as well off, shur you couldnā€™t be competing against that unnatural advantage. Look at Kildare, killing themselves only for a 12 point hammering. Better off supping pints and pretending how great you could have been.

1 Like

Just burst every football in the county and direct all drinking funds to the hurlers

9-point moral victory.

1 Like

I choose to allow the Dublin goal and even question the Kildare goal, I erred on caution with 12 but I could very easily have said 15.

Aye, them boys just go on weekend benders after significant wins, like beating Offaly in 1B.

1 Like

Can I just clarify that the 6/4 Iā€™m offering to take Armagh on at is now shorter than the bookies have it yet Kev is too much of a shitbag to take the bet on despite all his bravado talk.

cc @caoimhaoin

Actually I have to say with the exception of yourself, the Tipp lads on hear seem sound and I wouldnā€™t begrudge it to them or Tipp. I now realise, muck savage dinosaurs like you are in the minority in Tipp.

Some of my best mates are Tipp.

Iā€™ll say it again. I offered the bet. Iā€™m not interested in bookies odds.

Stop tagging me and wasting everyones time, you are simply a pest now trying to gain something back from years of weakness. The only person taking any notice os you.

You proclaimed a huge gulf in the sides but when push comes to shove you donā€™t have the balls to stake money at the market rate despite your boastful claims.

All bark, no bite. Litte doggy.

No one gives a fuck, mate.

Incorrect.

1 Like

Youā€™re clogging up a music forum with this nonsense.

In your opinion.

Absolutely nobody

Did @caoimhaoin offer you a bet? It seems he did but youā€™re afraid to take itā€¦ Everything else is white noise.

9 Likes

He offered a bet that betrays the noise he was making.

Itā€™s akin to calling a guy out for a fight but asking that he be fully armed with an array of weapons while the other persons ties his right hand to his left leg and fights unarmed.

This is what they call bravery in Munster Iā€™d say.

Incorrect.

Oooofftt.
Is anybody gonna tell me what the story is with @Nembo_Kid Welshing a bet here before?

How cute.