2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Did @caoimhaoin offer you a bet? It seems he did but youā€™re afraid to take itā€¦ Everything else is white noise.

9 Likes

He offered a bet that betrays the noise he was making.

Itā€™s akin to calling a guy out for a fight but asking that he be fully armed with an array of weapons while the other persons ties his right hand to his left leg and fights unarmed.

This is what they call bravery in Munster Iā€™d say.

Incorrect.

Oooofftt.
Is anybody gonna tell me what the story is with @Nembo_Kid Welshing a bet here before?

How cute.

I think the latest isā€¦

Basically @caoimhaoin thinks @Nembo_Kid should take Even money from him on Armagh beating Kildare even though Powers are going 7/4.

@Nembo_Kid is willing to back them at 6/4 with Kev.

Whatā€™s cute? Iā€™m just trying to find out why people believe you lack honour when it comes to wagers as well as everything else.

Kev offered him 25-1 or something for Tyrone to win the all Ireland on a ā‚¬500 bet. Nembo wanted the 12.5k potential winnings put into a separate account by Kev. Instead of waiting until the bet ended or won, he wanted it stumped up prior. So wouldnā€™t bet when that wasnā€™t happening.

I was also willing to put my stake in.

I donā€™t enter bets with people who I think will renege on the agreement. Itā€™s called principle, Iā€™ve got it in buckets but clearly you donā€™t.

It wasnā€™t my bet pal, correct any other point there if you want, the question was asked and answered. No need to get ratty about it

Kev couldnā€™t guarantee his claims and promptly withdrew the bet.

I think itā€™s quite clear Kev has absolutely zero intention of standing behind or putting some substance behind anything he says here about GAA. He has shown time and time again what a terrible read he has on the sport and how utterly clueless he is.

Iā€™ll call out his fake confidence at every opportunity.

He can give the billy big balls act but heā€™s a pussy behind it and it is plain to be seen.

The only thing you have in buckets is the shit you spew all day long from your padded cell

1 Like

Cute.

The prick hasnā€™t an ounce of honour or principle in his body, the ultimate stopped clock and he comes on here crowing like a teenage girl when he gets something right. :roll_eyes:

Finally you take your tongue out of Kevā€™s hole and call him out.

1 Like

Not cute?

No need for the that tone, mate.

Alright there mate? :confused:

Is cork v mayo on Saturday

If Kev is offering, Iā€™ll have that