2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

cc @Nembo_Kid & @caoimhaoin

Two absolute gentlemen of course. Can you tell me Mick. Did ye insist on matching the terms on offer with paddy power

The 2015 game was pretty much a 50/50 game betting wise. I think I took shorter odds in 2013 in order to try and reel in some of the Limerick lads who had completely lost the run of themselves in the lead up to the game. @ChocolateMice completely shat the bed and @balbec took the bet on instead

3 Likes

He got offered a bet. He refused it. Its that simple. He later tried to come up with another.

:smiley:

I asked you to make good on your claims. You don’t want to.

I have not changed my mind. I think Kildare are a significantly better side than Armagh.

Just like Dublin are compared to Tyrone or Monaghan. Yet those teams at times have managed to frustrate Dublin to be somewhat closer to them than the reality of it.

Then why won’t you even match the bookies odds if you really believe. You don’t believe, you’re a blowhard spoofer.

I can absolutely verify. A significant sum was paid to Irish Community Care in Manchester, and proof posted here.
It was a noble gesture.
Chapeau.

3 Likes

http://hoganstand.com/ArticleForm.aspx?ID=273220

:pint:

That’s gas - You have Dublin training 2-3 times a day and getting meals delivered all over the city to them and then Laois boys are getting 6 packs delivered to them.

They’re as well off, shur you couldn’t be competing against that unnatural advantage. Look at Kildare, killing themselves only for a 12 point hammering. Better off supping pints and pretending how great you could have been.

1 Like

Just burst every football in the county and direct all drinking funds to the hurlers

9-point moral victory.

1 Like

I choose to allow the Dublin goal and even question the Kildare goal, I erred on caution with 12 but I could very easily have said 15.

Aye, them boys just go on weekend benders after significant wins, like beating Offaly in 1B.

1 Like

Can I just clarify that the 6/4 I’m offering to take Armagh on at is now shorter than the bookies have it yet Kev is too much of a shitbag to take the bet on despite all his bravado talk.

cc @caoimhaoin

Actually I have to say with the exception of yourself, the Tipp lads on hear seem sound and I wouldn’t begrudge it to them or Tipp. I now realise, muck savage dinosaurs like you are in the minority in Tipp.

Some of my best mates are Tipp.

I’ll say it again. I offered the bet. I’m not interested in bookies odds.

Stop tagging me and wasting everyones time, you are simply a pest now trying to gain something back from years of weakness. The only person taking any notice os you.