2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Finally you take your tongue out of Kevā€™s hole and call him out.

1 Like

Not cute?

No need for the that tone, mate.

Alright there mate? :confused:

Is cork v mayo on Saturday

If Kev is offering, Iā€™ll have that

If you feel that way why are you even having the same conversation again. Itā€™s a principle or it isnā€™t.

For whatever itā€™s worth, if Nembo is going to take 6/4 on a 7/4 shot, Kev should play ball.

I hope they get a fucking hammering.

That ape Morgan screaming into a prostate Down manā€™s face after the Down man had missed a goal chance was not very Christian behaviour.

8 Likes

Maybe he was shouting one of they holy mysteries

4 Likes

I was just about to post this.

This is why Tyrone will not and cannot win the All-Ireland.
And its the same reason Dublin are superior to Kerry.

Player automony.

Harte is still treating these lads as teenagers

3 Likes

It is quite unique that a multiple AI winning side from Dublin, with all the typical rural chip on the shoulder reasons in the world, are significantly more liked than a side like Tyrone who are no danger to Sam.

Thats very unique in Ireland.

6 Likes

And Mike Quirke nails why Dublin are Dublin.

The more i watch the Dubs the more i believe their tactics are minimal. I would suggest match ups is about as specific it gets. I would say they work constantly on the decision making process, and from the bits released in recent times it would seem a Constraints Led Approach is central to it.

Mickey Harte is a religious zealot - I heard him speak on it a couple of years ago ā€”

My only question is, if they lose is it because god doesnā€™t like them and likes the opposition more? -Whatā€™s the point in planning/training/tactics etc. etc if god decides the outcome of matches

Does mickey get a few bob for the religious engagements he performs? He was doing Novenas a few years back iirc

I doubt it - Maybe petrol money -Heā€™s in it for the love of the game.

Which is why Iā€™m requesting the money is paid over to a third party before the event starts.

Mickey Harte is a wonderful man.

1 Like

Alan Brogan had a laughable article saying Morgan will never be as good as Cluxton because he gets caught up in his emotions too much and Cluxton is the best because he is emotionless.

He must have a short memory of Cluxton who is quite easily rattled. Had a meltdown against Kerry last year, got sent off in an altercation with Paddy McKeever years back. Got sent for kicking out at Kevin McLoughlin a couple of years back, had a meltdown against Mayo in the drawn game where Connolly picked up an injury time red card.

I assume the article was a piss take.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a meltdown

3 Likes