2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Great start by Laois with a goal from The King after a minute, but since then Kildare have simply ran through Laois and kicked the same score almost time and time again. Kildare are decent but Laois lack pace where it counts to match their speed. Laois with wind in second half but it’ll take miracles from Kingston would is now being triple marked almost. Kildare 0-12 Laois 1-2.

How did Armagh v Down finish up lads?

It’s still on :grin:

Score?

Full-time: Down 0-15 Armagh 2-7, all 81 minutes of it.

A war. A glorious war.

1 Like

Total attrition.

1 Like

We knew. Armagh going absolutely nowhere.

1 Like

Kildare beating Laois well, Meath a point up on Louth.

It really was the complete Ulster championship tie. Every element you’d want was there. The greatest sporting competition in the world, bar none.

1 Like

Louth 2-9 Meath 0-14.

49 minutes gone.

Prepare for more war.

The war is over.

Meath 0-20 Louth 2-9.

Edit:

The war is not over.

Meath 0-20 Louth 3-9.

Louth are the Atletico Madrid of the Boyne derby.

Meath 0-26 Louth 3-9. One minute left.

Jesus, pathetic. And it’ll get worse.

Score?

Armagh were every inch the mediocre Division 3 side that they are. Think it was a paltry 0-2 they registered in a 47 minute 2nd half.

Thought Armagh played lovely football in first half…created about 5 good goal chances…lost their way completely in second half…the stats don’t tell the full story but unfortunately that’s all you seem to rely on…

1 Like

I think we got a few alright

2 Likes

Armagh’s results both league and championship over the last number of years tell the full story - they are a mediocre Division 3 side.

Three Ulster campaigns with Kieran McGeeney at the helm and three exits at the first hurdle.

McGeeney is a spoofer.Hes done.

1 Like

The worst Laois team in my memory beat them 4 times in 12 months. I quite simply cannot put it in any clearer a manner.

1 Like

A lot of football/hurling teams are delusional.

1 Like