2017 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Yes, but they will likely be in trouble when they face a quality team.

At least Kearns will have learned what his extended panel are made of now. Need a decent draw in the Qualifiers now in the hope we can get back some of the experienced players.

Bookies got the result right in the end but anyone who’d lumped on Cork at 4/7 was fairly shitting it at HT.

None of this needs to concern you mate. Enjoy the qualifiers.

We can only beat what is in front of us.

FOAD you dog eating cunt.

They got a break today via 2 ( two) advantage frees along with quinlivan being hurt.
It’s not going to be pretty down there the next day.

Will Will buddy. Sure we got to an All Ireland semi last year. How far did ye get ?

1 Like

The Tipp lads seething here something awful. First the hurling, now this, the poor cunts. :smile:

5 Likes

Cork rejoicing in beating a depleted Tipperary ( football) team. O how things have changed.

1 Like

Revenge for '16 :grinning:

1 Like

Ooooooft.

Headshot. He won’t get up after this.

Well done to @caulifloweredneanderthal who besides myself was the only one who knew the natural order would be restored at half time. :clap:

In all seriousness, it wasn’t pretty but 10/10 for entertainment, I was shaking by the end and I don’t give a fuck about football really. Fucking awful to watch Cork in injury time though, a Tipp score would have been justice for that cunt acting, Tipp should have been put away.

Hon da rebels!

Go away out of that. Yere big thick swelled heads getting in yere way again. Ye’ll never change :joy:

1 Like

Ah Mick buddy. The famine goes on for Galway. Will ye go 30 ( 30 fucking years) ( three full decades) without a win?
It’s lads like you that put the real joy into wining an all Ireland. It really is.
You’ve probably never experienced the joy of your kids running to the car after school to scream at you that PAUDIE. BLOODY HELL DAD PAUDIE, brought the cup to the school.
It’s a lovely, lovely feeling buddy. When that train pulls into Thurles station I think of fox, English, deckie Ryan, Leahy and all the boys who laid the foundation for our current champions status.
Will you ever know what that’s like ? I doubt it.

2 Likes

:joy: Fool!

Ooooft :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Sure we’ve been there and done it. What have you or Galway done ?

This is the football thread you gimp, so a lot more than your lot.