2017 All Ireland Under 21 Football Championship

That’s a lot of potential impact subs in the forwards.

Brogan
McManamon
O’Callaghan
O’Gara
Costello
Andrews
Mannion

Starting front 6 might be
Flynn
Connolly
Kilkenny
Rock
McHugh

• one of the above

Ah stop.

Can’t see McHugh starting at all. There’s at least 3 subs ahead of him

All the slow coaches starts and the greyhounds to bring on .

He’s done the business when starting in this league. I wouldn’t be surprised to see him start the first round of the championship, he has to be in the conversation for it at the very least.

Armagh :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I’ve bookmarked this post

Not surprised. Saw Roscommon a month ago v Limerick. They were average enough, Limerick were a good bit stronger.

Below those six there’s a reasonably interesting looking second tier emerging, with Tipperary, Galway, Cork and Cavan currently in that category, with Galway the likeliest to make the jump to top six status.

I think Armagh are on the coat tails of that along with possibly Meath and Kildare.

Derry look to have fallen away which is a pity as there are certainly good players in that county. Roscommon look to have completely fallen away and are rock bottom at the moment. Dublin will hand out some pasting to them on Saturday night.

I’d have Cork below all those teams. Continually hyped up year after year and continually flop despite a handy draw.

They’re just not very good.

Derry just don’t get their best players out year on year. Nothing will change for them until the county becomes priority.

What do you contend about it?

A pretty simple question that you will no doubt struggle to handle.

Armagh are of average ability with a completely shit manager in relative terms to the top 10-12 teams in Ireland.

There is absolutely no reason to believe they could beat teams like Cavan for instance.

Every reason to believe they could beat Cavan.

Cavan have had really poor Championship performances in the past few years, their performances in Championship are at best on a par with Armagh over the last few years.

Outside the top 3 sides. You could really only see Tyrone, Donegal or Monaghan beating them in a knockout Championship. After those teams it’s a bit of a free for all.

Will you resign from the forum if Armagh make an Ulster final this year?

No why would i do that?

I don’t fear being wrong? So what if i am. But i do have a very good handle on teams and where they are at and what level they can get to. Occassionally thats wrong, but its rare. Leopards don’t change their spots and all that.

Would you send rocko money and have a straight bet on it with me?

Lets say 250.00

1 Like

All bark no bite. Didn’t you wussout on TTK that time?

Thats a vicious deflection, hotting off 2 defenders on the way in.

You in or out?

TTK bottled it, made uo scores we were keeping on rugby and fenerally lost the plot.

That “completely shit manager” got a team of average ability to within the width of a crossbar of an All-Ireland final and consistently to All-Ireland quarter-finals. They were nowhere before he took over and completely fell away when he left.

4 Likes

I could go and put 50 quid on in the bookies and make 250 back if Armagh made the Ulster final. It’s not a bet that makes any sense to me unless you are offering odds.

The fact is you lack conviction for a man who is making boastful claims. We all know you don’t really believe what you are spouting.

What odds are you offering? I’d be looking for 5/1.

So you are bottlibg the offered bet ya?

Of course you can go out and do that. But that just shows the weakness your have in your own thoughts.

But would you not have the conviction of your talk and predictions to have the pleasure of taking it off me?

Weak piece of shit.

It’s about context.

I’ve said I think Armagh will go well this year, I don’t know they will but I think there is potential there if the structures are correct and things fall in to place.

I’ve covered that.

You’ve jumped in, big swinging mickey and all making triumphant claims that they have not a chance.

Seeing as you are so confident and certain of yourself then surely you see this as free money. A man sure of himself and of conviction does not see risk.

If you are confident you will offer me odds. If you are all bark and no bite, you will negate to thus exposing yourself as someone who is afraid to commit.

I will accept 4/1 odds on Armagh reaching an Ulster final this year. I propose a 250 stake by me and a 1,250 risk for yourself.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Fella i offered the bet. End of story. A real man would say yes or no. Not try and make some obscene offer that nobody would take. You might as eell ask me for 25k. Its as dumb and likely.

Nice wrangling to get out of it though.

All you have done is emphasized to the forum what a weak cunt you are.

You asked me would i leave the forum. I said no. I asked you would you put your miney where your mouth is. A simple no would have done.