2017 All Ireland Under 21 Football Championship

No. Finnerty at full forward is from Mountbellew.

Forgot minors arenā€™t allowed. Heā€™s some bit of stuff

Dessie Farrell is an almighty cunt

2 Likes

Compliment?

Good. One Mayo forward is plenty to carry.

3 Likes

And are women from Mountbellew forbidden from riding Mayo lads?

Thereā€™s a Finnerty lad from Mayo butchering there for years. Heā€™s feeding Mountbellew women, whatever about riding them.

Thatā€™s a fucking fact Mike :joy:

Ok guys, missed these matches at the weekend.

Disappointing result for Donegal, were they flat or just beaten by a better team?

I thought Kerry looked very lightweight from what I seen against Cork. Jack Oā€™Connorā€™s reputation is not being enhanced by his recent tenure with Kerry underage sides.

The great thing about the u21 competition is the unpredictability of it.

In the past 3 years I think Corkā€™s victory over Monaghan was the only semi-final where the pre-match favourite won, I think Galway were 1/7 against Cork last night. Jack Oā€™Connorā€™s reputation taking a bit of battering with his tenure at the Kerry u21ā€™s.

Stephen McBrearty was the most eye catching of the Donegal minor side that made the final in 2014. Heā€™s been really disappointing ever since Iā€™ve seen him. I remember Killian Spillane being much hyped about that time as well and doesnā€™t really seem to have kicked on either. I know itā€™s early to write off these guys but there are other players who have really surpassed them since.

Who will be favourites for the final?

What time is the final on today, chaps?

5pm tullamore time

good luck Galway

3 Likes

An All Ireland Final in Tullamore? Marginally better than a national league in limerick but stillā€¦

I couldnā€™t give a shit if they played it in Ballycumber, as long is the result is right.

4 Likes

are you at it pal?

No. And I donā€™t want to talk about it.

no problem. Iā€™ve it on record there, cant take my eyes off the snooker

Good game .

Galway slowly waking up.

Galway full back very good thus far . Doing well on Con .

1 Like