2017 All Ireland Under 21 Football Championship

Well done to Dublin . Some year thus far for young Con .

1 Like

You never let the opportunity to lickarse the cool kids pass do you

1 Like

Its his way of dealing with the hurt last week. Heā€™s a fucking dose. An ignorant Paudi fool.

Heā€™s just dim God love him. He failed the leaving cert ffs sake

1 Like

I was rather surprised that Galway were written up as such warm favourites for the final based on a semi-final in which they clearly caught a complacent Kerry team on the hop.

Dublin youngsters tend not to be as gullible as Kerry youngsters, however. Dessie Farrellā€™s lads were happy to keep a low profile after doing a serious job on a very good Donegal team in the semi-final.

I know other Dublin supporters will join with me in thanking AIG and our other sponsors for facilitating such an ultra-professional preparation set-up for the team. Thatā€™s the very essence of the GAA right there.

Full of bitterness and excuses as usual. Stop pissing and moaning for once in your life. Ye were outclassed.

3 Likes

If Iā€™d failed the LC Iā€™d probably have emigrated too, mate.

Itā€™s okay though, Galways very own SupermacDaddy will throw ye a few quid so ye can have a fair battle against the Gym Monkeys next day out.

Christ I wish we had a Fast Food Sugar Daddy to help us morph into Gym Monkeys in Tipperary GAA circles.

This is what happens when someone with a sub 90 IQ tries to make a quip. Train wreck.

Ye still have this guy knocking about surely?

Yeah he splashes a couple of grand for Suit Hire every now & then.

Only found out afterwards Galway had an askeaton influence to the fore in this

?? Go on .

The McDaid lad half back, father is one of our own

Great Askeaton football family . Really nice lads . Of Donegal stock .

Thatā€™s the crowd alright.

actually a son of Fergal Gavin, who won an all ireland with us in 98

What a pathetic fucking post. Sad cunt.

1 Like

oh youā€™re awake from one of your convenient sleeps and able to post again you fat fuck, still seething from the chasing i gave you last week, after you logged on to the league thread to try and bask in tipps glory and pass a few snide remarks, embarrassing. Go on say cork are shit again, trying to pass yourself off as some unbiased hurling guru

2 Likes

Ooooft

5 Likes