2017 All Ireland Under 21 Football Championship

Level with 4 mins to go.

ā€œFuck off back over there McGrath ya prickā€ :smile:

Draw match aet.

Some bile in this one Iā€™d say.

Itā€™s a draw guys, a great recent rivalry between Donegal and Tyrone at u21 level continues.

A Danny McNulty free with the last kick of the game handed Tyrone a victory in the final in 2015.

Last year, Donegal looked in control of the game until they imploded and had two men sent off in the second half in a short space of time.

And tonight a draw after ET.

Donegal will be favourites for the replay, possibly will have a few back by then as they were missing quite a few players tonight.

Wonder how many of the u21s will see action for Donegal at the weekend now? Tyrone have the luxury of not needing their u21 county players but Donegal are backboned by them at the minute.

Epic fare of the sort you only get in the premier Gaelic football province, Ulster.

1 Like

Its astonoishing for a 1 sport county how many injuries Donegal get. Is it the wind or what?

Do you realise how popular soccer is in Donegal ??

1 Like

Not sure how many county footballers are playing soccer though.

You fuckwit

You are ā€œnot sureā€ how many IC footballers in Donegal are playing soccer . Well neither am I . So I guess in this question we are both "fuckwits ",

Traditionally there was always a great crossover between soccer and GAA in Donegal . You called Donegal a "one sport county " and I gave you some local information . To be honest Donegal winning 2 all Irelands in the part 25 years is a phenomenal achievement given how popular soccer is in the county .

3 Likes

The injuries are in telation to IC Footballers. I doubt soccer has any influence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao_KqYc-1kk

Masterful full back play right there :clap:

Yes but more over the wall in Temple Hill ??

1 Like

Iā€™m going to be honest here, but with that camera angle, I really donā€™t see a penalty in it

1 Like

He definitely made contact with the ball when he swiped across the forward ā€¦was no foul prior to that incidentā€¦play on

Slight possibility of hand on the back outside the box but as I said youā€™d want a closer tv shot to make a decision. Full back definitely made contact with the ball.

TG4 will be streaming all 4 Provinical finals this year.

:clap:

Fair play, they do a serious job broadcasting sport.

Donegal have just missed a pelanty against Tyrone.

Donegal 0-10
Tyrone 1-06

Sligo 1-13 Roscommon 0-13 FT according to Luke Ming Flanagan.