2017 All Ireland Under 21 Football Championship

Flynn and Brogan have slipped for sure. They still have the smarts to make a contribution though.

Brogan will be an impact sub.

I think Flynn has an eye on being the midfield partner for Fenton.

Flynn looked in great nick when he came on last Saturday.

1 Like

Flynn was excellent on Saturday night .

Heā€™s done SFA in the championship since 2014. Less football this winter will probably help him but I donā€™t see him getting back to his 2012-14 level.

. He was poor the last 2 years . That said Dublin need a Flynn type player to do that job . The were beatable in 15 and 16 when they really should not have been .

Agreed, but he looked in better shape than Iā€™ve seen him in those few years, albeit in a cameo. Heā€™s not done yet Iā€™d say. If Bastick can find a starting spot over the past few years, Flynn could too.

Flynn was always in great shape . He seems to have lost a yard and a bit of drive .

Theyā€™ll still need a Bastick-type or two when teams are trying to blaggard them like Saturday night

Heā€™s been carrying varying knocks for a few years though. Iā€™m gonna give him the benefit of the doubt.

Hard to see how Bastick could have much more in the tank, but he could surprise us, Camross men are horrible cunts after all.

He did stay on didnā€™t he?

Never heard him step away anyway, Iā€™m sure the GPA cunts would have told us if he had.

Thatā€™s a lot of potential impact subs in the forwards.

Brogan
McManamon
Oā€™Callaghan
Oā€™Gara
Costello
Andrews
Mannion

Starting front 6 might be
Flynn
Connolly
Kilkenny
Rock
McHugh

• one of the above

Ah stop.

Canā€™t see McHugh starting at all. Thereā€™s at least 3 subs ahead of him

All the slow coaches starts and the greyhounds to bring on .

Heā€™s done the business when starting in this league. I wouldnā€™t be surprised to see him start the first round of the championship, he has to be in the conversation for it at the very least.

Armagh :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Iā€™ve bookmarked this post

Not surprised. Saw Roscommon a month ago v Limerick. They were average enough, Limerick were a good bit stronger.