2017 Georgia v Ireland - Ireland v Serbia - World Cup Qualifiers

Well not really. We had the players to get more than 1 point from these games. Itā€™s not Top Trumps.

Back 4 no less than average.
Midfielders average.
Wide players average.
Strikers, appalling.

Too much chopping and changing with personnel and shape. No real style or pattern of play. Not particularly well drilled or organised.

Great opportunity to qualified frittered away

1 Like

Exactly - we had the players to beat Georgia but we didnt have the attitudeā€¦ International football is all fight and work rate ā€¦ N.Iron are as limited as us but doing the businessā€¦ @carryharry is a cunt.

1 Like

The lads clamouring for Brady to go to left back. Bizarre. Imagine Wales putting Bale on the right cutting in? Heā€™d kill him.

Also Brady is one of our best ball players. Get him into an influential position and not taking feckin throw ins.

1 Like

No need getting worked up over it mate. Itā€™s like getting worked up over Limerick Hurling. Theyā€™re just very average.

What are our chances of getting playoff if we win remaining two?

We get play off spot. We beat Wales our other challenger.

Iā€™m not a bit worked up, mate.

Youā€™re showing yourself up here as the thick mud wall cabin cunt that you are.

Clueless.

I consistently called it that the Serbs were the team to beat in this group and theyā€™ve effectively clinched qualification with two matches to spare.

Well done me.

1 Like

Bring back Trap

1 Like

But one second wonā€™t get playoff

If anyone else said that to me Iā€™d take it seriously.

Big Sam is the man for it

1 Like

I wonder the extent of work in training Oā€™Neill and his team actually put it. It doesnā€™t look a lot. Heā€™s brilliant at the motivation but that clearly isnā€™t enough.

:thinking::thinking:

Right wing is the place for Brady. He canā€™t play in the middle and isnā€™t quick enough to be that effective on the left side

Bringing back a young Robbie Keane and Duffer would be more in our line mate.