Big Mick - long ball with a bit of possession
Kerr - play it
Stan - tuned out for him
That Italian prick - hoof it
MON - hoof it

This is horrendous

Agriball

2 Likes

Walters has been poor though. No help defensively really. But I guess we can do Slab after a while anyway.

I hope we donā€™t go for Wes instead of Aiden. Heā€™s not good enough at keeping the ball in a tight game.

Long looks miles off the pace while Arthur has been woeful, with and without the ball.

Would get both of them off at half time

When do we bring on Big Maurice Shanahan.

Aside from not doing anything constructive with the ball, the midfield organisation is all over the place. Arter is a complete headless chicken. Heā€™s no positional discipline and is letting people run off him. Whelanā€™s ended up being dragged all over the place rather than holding the centre.

1 Like

Fuck

Is Quinn still around the squad? We could do with a busy lad like him in midfield both with and without the ball

We shouldnā€™t lose sight of how shit they are at the back.

Sadie says relax lads.

Our only success is hoofing it

weā€™re allowing a nation of goatherders to look like barca

Weā€™re playing 6 at the back now.

Fuck me that was bad.

1 Like

This is cowardly shit.

Awful, a small bit of ambition and composure and we will win this, but we are all over the shop with and without the ball.

Hard to see us getting a result against Serbia in a few days. They could well destroy us

1 Like

Puke football.

Gaelic Football is all short passing and soccer football is driving it long. Something wrong there.

That hoof on the stroke of half time summed it up.

1 Like