2017 RBS 6 Nations

Or it could be the fact that the game’s shite.

1 Like

Englands match winner is a samoan that beats women .funny thing is oireland desperately wanted him to play for them

1 Like

Sorry about dat faaaaather

1 Like

Ireland under Schmidt remind me a bit of Spurs under Pochettino. Well drilled and super organised, very much at variance with history and stereotype but lacking a bit in real quality and inspiration. With Sexton out there was a real lack of guile in back line outside of Murray. Finn Russell and Stuart Hogg are real quality players and there’s a bit of decent quality elsewhere in that Scottish backline as well:

1 Like

Laid law is a far better scrum half than Murray

Of all the WUM on rugby ever posted here this is top of the list

Chapeau flatty

I wasn’t talking to you, but thanks all the same.

strongly disagree. Laid law is all about me, Murray still young is one of the best there is

Murrays happy to share the spoils is what you’re saying.

3 Likes

no bud, he is one of the best 9s there is,

Laidlaw is a top class goal kicker and a good club scrum half and an ok international 9. There are at least 4 scrum half’s better than him in the 6N (Murray, Webb, davies & Youngs…possibly Care as well).

He was excellent yesterday in fairness.

Edit. I was only thinking of Lions nations. There are 2 better 9s than him in france squad

1 Like

who are they bud? im only a casual rugby jock but Conor is unreal

Italy plus 12

Is there much interest in rugby in Italy @Nembo_Kid ?

1 Like

No. Most Italians won’t know there’s a rugby game today, it will all be about Calcio. Rugby games in Italy are mostly attended by ex pats.

You mean immigrants.

The Italians are a lovely crowd to eat up a clock. Patience truly is a virtue. Wales look clueless.

cc @Nembo_Kid the Italians are like a bunch of warrior poets

English people are never immigrants, always expats.

2 Likes

The Irish are as bad. Anyone who calls themself an expat is an utter cunt.

Huh?