2017 Ulster Senior Football Championships kindly sponsored by Cicero_Dandi

They targeted him, but one of those goals was complete himself.

Morgan had a complete meltdow only last year or previous was it in Ulster, think against Monaghan.

He is too into himself to be a top class gaelic keeper. Soccer is a different game. He has regularly pubched catchable balls that result in the opposition regaining possession. Sacralige in Gaelic.

But people who played the game ir indeed in goal would know that.

And you got bothing ā€œrightā€. You didnā€™t predict correctly the way recent games have gone at all.

You have been completely exposed like a few others on the Kildare and especially Cian Oā€™Neill.

You see because of my extensive experience i will get most of the long term calls right. If you throw enough generalisations out there like you do all the time then you will occassionally sedm right. But as soon as you get exposed you disappear, likemost weak cunts.

The support you get at the whiff of one small coreect call os absolutely hilarious, from otherwise seemingly intelligent educated people is embarrassing. Embarradsing for both sides, but you gor needing that security blanket on a fucking internet forum.

You are a joker. Someone with moderate manipulation skills but once someone sits down and actually calls your shit you get destroyed. Each and every time.

No he hasnā€™t.

Sacrilege in gaelic is trying to catch a ball and fumbling it and a goal coming out of it. Morgan and Clarke are the two best keepers under the high ball in the game at the minute and neither rarely try and catch it.

If you had any idea about the game.

I havenā€™t been exposed on Cian Oā€™Neill, Kildare have done nothing of note yet bar comfortable wins over two average sides. Theyā€™ll be judged on what they do against Dublin. It would be absolutely hilarious if McGeeney sends them packing in a few weeks which they could very well do.

1 Like

I thought you British people spoke English?

Iā€™m Italian.

Another of your charades. A charlatan

1 Like

I would be willing to put alot of money on that.

Alot.

Outside the top 2 Kdare are playing the best most attacking football and are probably 2nd only to Dubs in physical fitness. Thats some achievement for a bluffer.

Only 1 bluffer arou d here fella

On what?

Itā€™s a shame you couldnā€™t come up with the dosh the last time around.

I didnā€™t have to.

Kildare - Armagh

Armagh may batten fown the hatches to save a hammering but there is at least 8 points between those teams.

If it comes to pass iā€™ll give you a straight up bet after Leinster final. Minimum 500 euro anyway. Might go more.

You can put you money where your mouth isā€¦again. try not to bottoe it this time.

Iā€™ll give the money to @flattythehurdler or @thedancingbaby straight up into their account if they are willing to do it.

Happy to oblige both parties

You will have to better the bookies odds.

How confident are you? 3/1, 4/1?

You will need to deposit your money with an independent third party if the sides draw each other.

Odd that you can put ā‚¬500 into an account but you couldnā€™t come up with the ā‚¬7k last time around.

Morgan has conceded 0 goals from play in his last six championship appearances at Croke Park.

Can you name me another current goalkeeper who has a similar record to his name?

Tyrone havenā€™t played Monaghan in either of the last two Ulster championships before this yearā€™s.

A -8 handicap being offered would be the equivalent of 6/1 for a straight up match winner bet I would imagine?

With those odds Kev would need to cover ā‚¬3,500 for my ā‚¬500 stake.

Can he stump up that cash?

Stumps are his area of expertise

5 Likes

You coudlnt make it up shitting the togs again :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why would I take below bookies odds?

No wonder the country went bankrupt when they had dipsos like you working in the banking sector.

2 Likes

Ah you bates all kid you really do. You gives us all a good laugh.

Could you answer my question?

Iā€™m giving you a straight bet. You said Armagh would likely upset tgem.

Or do you not have confidence in that prediction?

500 minimum. Iā€™ll go higher if the game comes to pass.