2017 Ulster Senior Football Championships kindly sponsored by Cicero_Dandi

Christ aboveā€¦

Iā€™d oblige too, though I think betting large sums on this sort of thing is a bit wrong.
@caoimhaoin has offered a straight bet, to be accepted or not. No messing with odds, bookies, unders or overs.
No need for 500 posts of repetitive discussion.

4 Likes

Have the courage if your convictions. Some backtrack

1 Like

He gave it the big guns about Kildare being an 8 point better side than Armagh that will show up and hammer them with no problem.

Clearly this was all bravado as he will not offer odds reflecting that gulf. If heā€™s going to run his mouth off then Iā€™d expect him to stand behind it.

I never said Armagh will beat Kildare, you wonā€™t find a post from me on this thread. I have asked for a post to be presented proving this claim but there has been a failure.

I have courage in my convictions which is why I am ready to play ball when Kev offers odds reflecting his claim that Kildare are an 8 points better team

Morgan :grin:

Heā€™s a creep as well

2 Likes

ā€˜Horrible crap football which you canā€™t watch on TVā€™ - Ex-Kildare star gives scathing assessment of Ulster football

http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/gaelic-football/horrible-crap-football-which-you-cant-watch-on-tv-exkildare-star-gives-scathing-assessment-of-ulster-football-35930975.html

1 Like

50/50 chance of this game happening now.

What odds will you offer me on Armagh +8?

You seem very confident and certain Kildare will hammer them. Iā€™m just testing the waters to see if itā€™s genuine or just bravado.

1 Like

Iā€™ll offer you up to 500.00 straight bet

At Armagh +8?

Or do you not have any conviction in your bet. Iā€™ll get better than evens at the bookies. You are not a confident man.

What has +8 got to do with it?

I never gave you 8 points. You came up with that as a way to weasle out.

Now put up or fuck off. @thedancingbaby and @flattythehurdler have bith said they would facilitate the betting if you man up.

You did.

Either you have conviction in your claims or you donā€™t. Thatā€™s up to you really.

In terms of standard yes there is.

I never gave you 8 points.

Now man up or fuck off.

You did. I quoted it above. Clearly you donā€™t want to back up your claims.

1 Like

Cough up or fuck off

I wish you would stand behind what you said.

You said Kildare would hammer Armagh but youā€™re now afraid to put something toward it.

Where did he say Kildare would hammer Armagh?

Hammer? He said it in the post quoted above.

No he didnā€™t. He said Armagh may batten down the hatches to save a hammering