2017 Ulster Senior Football Championships kindly sponsored by Cicero_Dandi

Thomas Kane said it was for a trip on his marker.

Odhran MacNiallais is some loss for Donegal. Massive player for them. I think people had forgotten his influence.

1 Like

A loss alright but Donegal’s gameplan of running through Tyrone has backfired spectacularly and they have no Plan B.

Christ, the Workrate of Peter Harte & Mattie Donnelly is unbelievable. :clap::clap:

After working back to halt a Donegal attack, Donnelly has just kicked another beauty. :clap:

Great to see Tyrone kick passing in early ball to their forwards. Donegal can’t cope with it.

Sublime finishing from Mattie Donnelly.

A lot of chickens have come home to roost for Donegal today. A mixture of players who are over the hill and novices, with not that much left in between in terms of age profile.

Jaysus Donegal are shite

After a bright start the jizz has fairly gone out of this game.

You’re being harsh there, Tyrone have been outstanding in all facets of the fame today.

McGeary has been brilliant.

Rory Gallagher is going to be shin kicked out of Donegal after this.

Where is Michael Murphy?

Colm Cavanagh has utterly destroyed him.

He must be hidden in his pocket, i haven’t heard his name mentioned in this half.

Ryan McHugh anonymous as well.

Young Mulgrew did a sterling job on him.

Tyrone did the damage before h-t but its been club standard since then. Donegal are pathetic.

Credit Tyrone for their tactics though, completely killed Donegals approach.

Sludden is a really good player.

That’s a red, surely.

1 Like

You cannot ignore the room they have been given

+1

It’s been like a Munster Championship final in the second half.

In the second half, certainly, but they’ve battered Donegal into submission and completely broken them.

I like Gough as a referee but I thought he took undue sympathy on the Donegal player there.

As bad a clothesline as I’ve seen for a long time.