2017 Ulster Senior Football Championships kindly sponsored by Cicero_Dandi

Colm Cavanagh MOTM.

Ya not taking it from Tyrone. When game was in melting pot they tore them apart. But when they got those 3 quick ones Donegal gave up. Alot of selfish play in Donegal. Going for glory shots, not moving ball forward with obvious passes, taking extra solo etc. Its like there was no sharpness to their training.

Don’t accept young players collapsing as many of the older players disappeared as well.

You said Donegal were a step above Tyrone.

That’s a marker laid down.

Ironic that the only goal Tyrone got was from a mis-kick of a finish.

They could have got at least six.

And now they are not.

You’re a savage bad reader of the game.

Hampsey gets the BBC MOTM award.

:joy::joy::joy:
Confirmation bias

Sure didn’t I call you out on it beforehand.

What more do you want?

Why was Bradley’s point not chalked off if the ref gives a black card?

Found it strange the way Donegal were getting talked up so much as All Ireland contenders. They were miles off the top standard when Mayo in 2015 and Dublin in 2016 easily dispatched them at the quarter final stage. They may have been on the wane but you don’t replace players of the calibre of Neil Gallagher, Colm McFadden, Eamon McGee, Rory Kavanagh, Christy Toye and Odhrán Mac Niallais with a crowd of kids and magically become All Ireland contenders.

You didn’t predict this game anyway like it panned out ya langer😂

You bottled a really straight forward bet to back up your bluffing and over estimating of Tyrone. Today was a pathetic challenge. They showed lots of flaws still up front despite playing the worst Donegal performance in years

I did predict a Tyrone victory and that Tyrone were still top dogs in Ulster.

I warned you that these new Donegal lads are completely untested at Championship level.

You haven’t a notion, it’s great putting you back in your box, ya spoofer.

Ya never winning contenders. But neither are Tyrone. None of the Ulster teams are in fact. Standard is poor

You actually withdrew that bet after you didn’t have the funds to back it up.

Sure what would you know?

:joy:
You have some itellectual security issues.

You got it wrong in how it would pan out.

Incorrect and the board knows it, you refused to put your miney where your mouth is.

Incorrect, you refused to put your money where your mouth was.

I accepted the terms and made intentions to put my money with a third party once you did the same but you bottled it.

It’s all on record.