2017 Ulster Senior Football Championships kindly sponsored by Cicero_Dandi

No, mate.

I’m the guy who knows his stuff, correctly called out your bullshit bravado before the game and predicted Tyrone would win.

You must be the other guy.

Do you really want me to go through the ignominy for you of having to repost your pre-match thoughts?

You don’t understand betting fella

I clearly understand it a lot better than you. You didn’t have enough to cover what you are offering and couldn’t come up with the money.

Things must not be working out great for you when you’re thinking of fucking off to the middle east with your tail between your legs.

Obe has to consider large finacial offers.

Not something you will ever have to worry about.

Or you for that matter.

Ah that was the whole reason i considered it.

I’d say the whole reason you considered it is because you’re struggling to make ends meat here.

You’ll be able to read about how shit it is going very soon in the national media.

1 Like

Are you up for revenue audit?

No complaints, Tyrone were the better team by a mile.

I’ve no idea what Gallagher had Donegal doing for the last month but they’ve completely reverted to the same bullshit that they were at least year, not moving the ball quickly like during the league. The kick out ploy was utterly hopeless.

Starting team left a lot to be desired but I don’t think anyone would have expected so many of the younger guys failing to turn up.

Lots of work to do if they’re gonna make the quarters.

Mate can you help me out, I’ve been following the USFC this year and have seen a lot of big winning margins. I’ve been assured this wasn’t the norm, and that it’s a very competive championship. What was the winning margin today, as I missed the game?

You misread the difference between Championship and League.

Novice mistake.

Why have you been championing the fact that so many Ulster sides were in Division 2 this year then?

1 Like

You should be careful who you listen to and what statistics they use.

This fella wouldn’t lie, he has nothing to gain from it, he’s an Italian

I haven’t.

Were Tyrone good, Donegal bad or a bit of both lads?

Bit of both.

They were both utter shite just Tyrone were less shite

Lies. The audit trail doesn’t lie.