2017 Ulster Senior Football Championships kindly sponsored by Cicero_Dandi

Wouldn’t have Morgan within an asses road of Beggan in the goal.

A complete liability under pressure.

1 Like

Beggan imploded Saturday and cost Monaghan the game. He’s really poor under the high ball as well and his kickouts are nowhere near as good as Morgan.

I think Morgan is comfortably the best keeper around now with Clarke.

Morgan isn’t even the best keep in his own county.

One bad performance or mistake for Beggan doesn’t write him off. I think he’s been the best since Durcan packed it in .

You let your hatred blind you on Morgan. There’s far more substance to saying Beggan is a bomb scare than Morgan as high profile Morgan errors are pretty much non existent. Most of the criticism directed his way are for his free taking which has nothing to do with his ability as a keeper.

I don’t hate Morgan, I simply don’t rate him as highly as you do. My criticism has noting to do with free taking either.

Why do you bother posting anything if you’ve such an issue with people disagreeing with you?

I’ve seen both play a numbers of times in the flesh and if I rate Beggan as comfortably better than Morgan.

Post up instances of high profile errors by Morgan?

But you still rate Beggan the second best keeper in Ulster? He was cat on Saturday night. Doesn’t say a lot about the standard of goalkeeping in the other seven Ulster counties.

Where have I referred to high profile errors?

I said he wasn’t as good a keeper as the other I never referred to any high profile errors. You’re the one that introduced that to the audit trial.

You wouldn’t by any chance know how many goals Niall Morgan has conceded from play in his last seven championship matches at Croke Park, would you, mate?

It doesn’t. Armagh have had about 6 different keepers in the past year. Derry have an 18 year old in goal. McGinley is pretty suspect looking for Donegal. Galligan only started playing in goal recently for Cavan.

I would go with zero.

1 Like

Well Beggan has had plenty of high profile errors. Odd you’d rate him ahead of Morgan.

Morgan is a great keeper

+1

Failed soccer keepers are usually the best keepers in GAA.

1 Like

Not really based on what I’ve seen and how I formed my opinion.

Whatever you’re into yourself sure.

Morgan is a car crash waiting to happen. I know Kerry target him and see a real weak link. No doubt Dublin do as well and anyone worth their salt.
That said Beggan is not amazing either.

Cluxton still streets ahead of everybody.

Is that Cluxton who coughed up two goals against Kerry in a few minutes last year?

Did Kerry see him as weak link?

No generally they see him as a strength to try and weaken. Easier said than done.

Yes the same Cluxton. Are mistakes not allowed? In football or in life?

I can just feel you about to make a complete tool of yourself again, so off you go :joy::joy::joy:

Strength to try and weaken, they targeted him and got two goals out of him in a minute.

Morgan has never had a meltdown like Cluxton had.

For all the haters Morgan has, they really struggle tor recall big errors from him and the reason that is the case is that Morgan is a very solid keeper who doesn’t make many mistakes.

I’ve been proven right on this thread while you have shown yourself to be utterly clueless on gaelic football.

Cluxton has been a bombscare for about 5 years