2020/2021 Champions League Round Of Eight (Quarter Finals)

First time ever yesterday morning when badly caught out by the worsening weather in St Anne’s Park. Have yet to embark upon it competitively.

2 Likes

I think Liverpool will walk all over Porto tonight. They beat a very average Roma side in the quarters who are struggling domestically and fell out of a very soft group losing to Plzen along the way.
Porto had a very soft group. Schalke are a shambles this season as seen by Man City’s absolute annihilation of them and Galatasary & Lokomotiv Moscow are also rans in terms of Europe
I’m not an EPL fanboy but I think the EPL is by far and away the strongest league in Europe this season, all 4 through to quarters.
There are obviously other very good sides left in Juve, Barca, Ajax and the winner could well come from one of them (I’ve a small bet on Ajax since the last round) but Porto are not in this category at all at all. I’d expect Liverpool to win by 3 or 4 clear goals on aggregate.

Porto have Pepe now. Liverpool have nobody of that standing in the European game

1 Like

Pepe and Casillas. Serial winners.

Germany had Lothar Matthaus in Euro 2000. No other team had a player of such standing in the European game.

Pepe could well end salah’s career tonight. He make Sergio Ramos look like the Easter bunny .

Pepe is tremendous fun, not loving Pepe is like not loving life.

We all love a rogue/hardman .

Sadly you’ll get plenty of pussies who dont like a real man like Pepe.

Proper club. Proper supporters us lad.

How twee.

If he does that he’ll be suspended for the 2nd leg as well as the 1st.

https://twitter.com/FtblAhmed/status/1107920881714692096

As much as I’d prefer Liverpool to win the league it would be hilarious if Pepe put Salah or Mane out for the rest of the season

I cant see that mate, what is it?

Twee.

d?

Lovren starts for Liverpool.
Scenes.

Wooooaaahhh
Wooooaaaaaahhhh
Degsy is back
Degsy is back

That City kit is glorious