2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

I saw the replay of that last night, twas gruesome. Please God he’ll be okay.

seems the guards and stewards werent that active in Navan after all, plenty of Palestine flags were flown throughout and after the game.

Your man was just acting the bollox. fact.

Why did they arrest him?

Matty Hislop already answered you this. Were you there?

1 Like

What reason had they for harassing him?

Dont tell him @gman.

He just did. It appears the English chap cant read his own language.

2 Likes

I dont know what you are talking about pal. You seem to be very upset that a man was arrested for waving a Palestine flag, when in fact, for the whole duration of the game, at least 2 Palestine flags were flown for all scores at the embankment behind the goal that had a crowd on it. If the stewards or Gardai were out to get people flying these flags, those would have been very easy to spot and the people removed, if that was indeed the reason for removing the other man. The fact that those people and flags remained there for the full duration of the game, including extra time and seemingly no garda interference would suggest to me that they were not at all in fact bothered by the waving of the Palestine flag.

I’m Italian.

1 Like

So why were they harassing the man?

Why did they arrest and manhandle a man in crutches because he was flying a flag?

on another note, what does a man in crutches have to do with it? Does he get exempt from being an annoying prick just because he is on crutches?

1 Like

It was disgraceful what they did to that man. You seem to think it was justified which is disgraceful in itself. You staters have zero shame or conscience.

The guards had no right to tell the man to dictate to him about his flag and he was perfectly within his rights to tell them where to go. He was then arrested and dragged up concrete steps on his knees.

I’ve made no comment on it, other than to point out there was plenty of other Palestine flags being flown continuously throughout the game with those people, that we know of, not being arrested. Why did they arrest this man and not the other ones so?

Because he had a Palestine flag.

Disgusting racism on show here

Mother of god when I think of what they did to that man, they were sitting down there minding their own business.

For a simple auld salad.

5 Likes

so did the others, that was the question I aksed dumbo.

Why did they arrest that man with the Palestine flag and not arrest the multiple other people with Palestine flags?

Because they only wanted one.

If you want to protest go to one of the many organised protests and show empathy for whatever cause you want. Or start an organised protest.

There was a complaint made and he was asked to put down the flag at which point he became belligerent and was removed. Nothing to see here.

@Cicero_Dandi genuine question. If he was waving a loyalist flag do you think that’s ok? Or do you just want rights for the causes you agree with?