2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

The GAA can confirm the following fixture arrangements for Round 2 of the All Ireland SFC Qualifiers.

Saturday June 23

Waterford v Monaghan, Fraher Field, 2pm

Tipperary v Mayo, Semple Stadium, 5pm, LIVE ON SKY SPORTS

Cavan v Down, TBC

Carlow v Tyrone, Netwatch Cullen Park, 5pm

Sligo v Armagh, Markievicz Park, 6pm

Leitrim v Louth, Pairc Sean Mac Diarmada, Carrick-on-Shannon, 7pm

Longford v Kildare, Glennon Brothers Pearse Park, 7pm

Sunday June 24

Offaly v Clare, Bord Na Mona O’Connor Park, 1.30pm

Please refrain from talking sense to posters such as @myboyblue

3 Likes

Why the fuck does it matter how many from play?if you don’t have a decent free taker you will win nothing

1 Like

@Blake surly by now you know these northern lads are fucking clueless…

Because frees come from the work of others. His coversion rate for the trickier frees has dropped badly over the last two seasons.

Soft cunts the lot of them.

Hard luck against Waterford. You’d have gotten some laughs in Innovate Wexford Park at half time in the 1st round game if you tried to tell patrons of the current standing of both sides in this years Championship.

Cluxton brought straight to Mater yesterday and rumours he ruptured the L1 and L2 vertebrae on the lower spine. Typical recovery time is 3 months.

I am quite sure patrons would have been well versed in both sides standing as why the fuck would a neutral go to that dirge…

there was about 300 at it and that is being generous

1 Like

clichĂŠ 101

1 Like

Still no Good if the guy kicking them can’t put them over.if he was from Tyrone you’d be pulling your little mickie every night thinking about him.
I don’t like him but credit where it’s due

He would not. He’s asexual. But his hands would be shaking a lot more than usual doing the rosary.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t. He’s pretty ordinary.

20k to come over.

Carthy got 15, which is very surprising as nowhere near same level

Connolly was in a hurry to go

Why though?
Nothing came of the latest knobbery

That’s not the latest

My understanding is Tyrone and Monaghan cannot meet in Rd 3 should they progress.

It’s basically going to be about getting past Carlow and avoiding Mayo in the next round. Kildare would be another tough tie in Rd 3 but Mayo is the one neither side would want now. There’s a 28% chance Mayo will draw either Monaghan or Tyrone in Rd 3 should all teams progress as expected.

My predictions for the 8 teams who progress:

Cavan
Monaghan
Mayo
Tyrone
Armagh
Kildare
Louth
Clare

In that case Monaghan Tyrone is the only fixture that cannot happen,

Can someone post up the text of that Jim McGuinness Irish Times article please. I can’t get it behind the paywall.