2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Yip. Fuck all between these teams.

I also think they match and maybe surpass Galway physicality.

Plus I think they may just have a style/system to get it into Flynn that Kerry didn’t have for their lads.

I’m bamboozled by the Kerry selection if for real

1 Like

Ok I was on holidays when Kildare beat Mayo so I missed their really good form but the first half against Monaghan was bad for them and they’re lucky they got the goal. That result was a kick in the balls for them.
I also think Galway have been really good without getting credit for it and league form is translating to the super 8s fairly well.

But when I see something at 2/1 that I think will win I put money on it and that’s a winning strategy so you lads should go for it.

Kildare have been out a good few weeks in a row. Hot day promised. They’ll likely tire. 2/1 is great value though. Galway never hammer anyone.

They should have hammered Kerry. Was great to see them swarming forward in the last 10 mins smelling blood. Bet of the year is Galway v Dublin final.

Tyrone would beat that Galway side easily I think. As good defensively with a way faster attack,way more scorers and a mindset that is about taking goals as often as possible. Tyrone ew @9/1 for Sam is free money in my opinion. You’ll be sitting on the morning worrying about which is more important, your allegiance to Dublin or your cash.

1 Like

Roscommon by 1
Tyrone by 2
Draw
Monaghan by 2

Same here on kerry. They take out the entire fullback line after losing to a counter attack side and leave the rest in place.

I expected to see Donaghy. James o’donoghue is not firing. Kevin mccarthy is average. And they don’t have a 6.

1 Like

Very average.

David Moran is haunted to remain on team.

Centre back is a major problem for them

Dublin (All-Ireland SFC v Tyrone): Stephen Cluxton; Mick Fitzsimons, Cian O’Sullivan, Philly McMahon; Brian Howard, James McCarthy, Johnny Cooper; Brian Fenton, Michael Darragh Macauley; Niall Scully, Ciarán Kilkenny, Con O’Callaghan; Dean Rock, Paul Mannion, Paddy Andrews

I wouldn’t pay much attention to a Jim Gavin XV as it rarely if ever starts as named but it would be a big surprise if McCaffrey doesn’t start. Maybe he’s injured or Dublin just managing his return from injury.

Highly unlikely that is the team that will start for Kerry. Of the 3 changes 1 is due to suspension and 1 due to injury. Donaghy is almost certain to start and probably Walsh as well.

Here we go @Tank - the start of the super 8s…should be great

Dick Clerkin must have missed the Connacht final. He said Roscommon are the best in the country at shooting.

Roscommon look shagged.

Ref riding Donegal here.

Roscommon’s discipline in the tackle is shocking, so many lazy tackles.

The no 9 has commited 4 fouls already.

Eoghan Ban looks to have put his shoulder out, coming off.

Such a strange sport now. Basically unchallenged possession the whole way down the field before running out of room and meeting a challenge or shooting. Little hitting or physical contact really. Pitch too wide/long? Tyrone might be ahead of the curve

1 Like

Brennan’s kicking very erratic.

You need to be an athlete these days. That’s why blanket defences are in.

Youd see more contact in basketball than whats seen here. Happy with it or would you tweak it?