2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Deegan was biased towards ye if anything

Wouldn’t give up hope yet. Galway are through so they may lack an edge or bite the next day. They will want to avoid Dublin though which will focus their minds. It would be a travesty if Kerry got through instead. Monahan looked shattered mentally and physically after the final whistle today but they have every chance of beating Galway.

Kieran Donaghy has four all Ireland’s and Monaghan have none.

Comer didn’t dive yo get anyone sent off!

2 Likes

A last minute goal for Kerry covering up how bad they were against Galway and a last minute goal against Monaghan covering up that they were significantly the worst team that day too. Now an easy win against an already eliminated Kildare and they’re through.
Don’t see any hope for them against Dublin in the semis.

I was just reading the comments above.

He won’t get a fifth.

1 Like

Is that the script of a call out video for big joe Joyce

Kerry will bait kildare by double figures anyway.

1 Like

Chin up m8. It’s in your hands, if you bring the same attitude ye hand today and show much more composure then ye have every chance.

1 Like

The all ireland final be kerry v Galway with Kerry wining by four or five.

No Jack McCarron today either.

Malachy must not trust him.

There were 2 Scotstown men today, that should’ve stayed at home.

You’ve exposed me badly here pal:grinning:

It was the man from Inis Mor that he hit and they don’t go down easy. Straight red all day.

1 Like

Whatever about Galway and Dublin not playing for an age, Galway and Kerry have rarely met in a final as well. 2000 when Galway were better and should have won the first day out. I think Kerry will struggle against any side that have good forwards and can’t see them fixing that anytime soon.

I think Galway have faced both Dublin and Kerry in 6 finals each. After Dublin v Kerry that would probably be the most frequent final pairing. As you correctly said, 2000 is the only meeting in the last 50 years. Galway beat Kerry in the first two of the three in a row in 1964 & 65.

1 Like

The man from Inis Mor went down like a Cailin Mor.

1 Like

Now he wont speak to Sky after this.

Sky Sports deny Mickey Harte claims that they requested narrower pitch

David Clifford is the next messiah. A kid destroying teams already… He’s going to be the greatest player to ever play the game of fisty bog ball.

1 Like