2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

If you want to say sorry to him do it on your own post.

:eek:

5 Likes

That explains everything

I’m sorry mate, its tough enough to lose out in a fair contest, but what happened here was outside the realm of sportsmanship.

I laughed at this.

There you have it.

Cluxton kicked a short kick out to a dublin player directly in front of him but it was half intercepted and the ball went to ground. A Galway player (Not sure who) got a toe poke to the ball but cluxton redeemed himself and saved it

1 Like

Do you think the player was to blame, or the keeper who kicked the ball to him?

The goalkeeper every time… I suppose he redeemed himself by saving it. You’d be freaked if he went on to let it in.

A sound assessment.

The audit trail…

What’s the gist of it, Monaghan rode?

Front, back and sideways

The gist of it is that he focuses on all the questionable decisions against Monaghan but not the ones against Tyrone.

I don’t think McNamee’s was actually a black card. He puts his hand in over the shoulder of McCarthy and pulls him back but McCarthy then grabs his arm and pulls him down. The laws of physics would suggest McCarthy should have fallen backwards rather than forward if that was the case. A yellow card for McNamee was the correct decision. McNamee was hooked immediately after this so it was a non issue.

Ryan Wylie’s ankle trip on Colm Cavanagh was far more blatant and clear cut at the start of the game.

I don’t think there was any foul on McManus on the sideline. He had lost control of the ball and ran into Burns. I think on the whole McManus got far more questionable frees than he didn’t get.

The Hughes one at end wasn’t a free and the one he got before it was even less so. Both were free outs in reality. We had a blatant fee not given when Beggan cleaned McAliskey out of it under a high ball where he made no attempt to make it. He also allowed Monaghan to overcarry the ball consistently when they were being tackled yesterday.

I think the referee did Tyrone more of disservice overall.

No you don’t

I do. I think there were more incidents of poor decisions going against Tyrone. A lot of the ones people are complaining about are nonsense.

Well done Tyrone. Hope they win it out.

3 Likes

They won 21 put of 23 knockouts,hardly a meltdown

He gifted one goal and nearly followed it up with a second moments later.