2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Guys. guys, please let the man back to work

1 Like

You absolutely are.

Are you a lip reader?
Were you there when the referee said what you claimed?
Did you hear what was said?

If not then you’re merely speculating on events.

I don’t think I am as intelligent as you think I think I am.

1 Like

I don’t think you’re intelligent at all. You seem to think you are though, which is a bit delusional.

And yet I’m one of the top 5 most smartest posters on this site.

1 Like

You’re not but that’s my point proven, you think you’re more intelligent than you are.

just proves that @Cicero_Dandi is the best debater on here.

Despite being clearly wrong in the interpretation of the rules,
despite the ref not signalling a free in the usual manner that he did in every single other free,
despite using a former AI winning manager as back up who himself backed down,
despite it being abundantly clear from the play involved where a player kicked a free in front of goals backwards and then took the pass on and shot from further out and a much greater angle,
despite the ref clearly saying “you cant score direct” and from the audio the Tyrone players shouting “he cant score, he cant score”,

there is still lads trying to convince him otherwise and the discussion on one very clear and obvious play has been ongoing all day and hundreds of posts later.

and on and on it will go. Gas, gas cunts.

4 Likes

The same few every time … it’s mind boggling

You’re speculating on a lot of events there. I would counter that many of them are inaccurate.

Of course you would think it is inaccurate, I wouldnt have it any other way pal. Keep on fighting.

Incorrect again.

What did Ronan McNamee get the Yellow Card for on Sunday?

I am correct.

I don’t know. You’ll have to ask the referee.

Really??? It’s odd that you were able to make this ascertion without asking him yourself.

Singing in from Peterborough. What a masterclass in debating from @Cicero_Dandi he’s cleaned house here. A genius.

1 Like

It’s an assertion mate. I have an opinion on it but I can’t tell you why the referee did it.

You’re speculating. It’s only an assertion if you can back it up with fact.

I’m assuming you:

• are not a lip reader
  • were you there when the referee spoke to the player
  • did you hear what was said

If so then you’re merely speculating on events.

I don’t think you understand what an assertion is.

I believe it was a yellow card but I can’t tell you why the referee booked him as I don’t know. I could tell you why I think it was a yellow card.

If you don’t know what happened then you’re speculating that it was a correct decision.

You’ve been lying to the board. Apologise please.