2018 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

They’re never fucked

1 Like

How do you see the Cork game going?

Buckley always flattered to deceive, a player overhyped from an overblown university competition.

Conor Sweeney has a humongous loss for them, a tilting loss

Cork need to be in it at 45 mins.
Tipp have advantages with game played but from a firepower point of view Cork have serious pace and danger off the bench. Down the stretch that will be key.

We do not have the backs for 3 of the Tipp forwards though. Had Sweeney been there i’d fancy Tipp to be 8-9 up at 45 and Cork making it back in a scramble though lose by 1-2.

Now a draw/1-2 point Cork win is what I see. Break even/win midfield and I say Cork.

It’s Impossible to trust them.

They are 2 members of management away from putting together a serious side. 4-5 very good u20’s.
They need guidance though

1 Like

Ah Jesus he was superb numerous times for Kerry. Nearly bate Donegal on his own one day.

He was unbelievable for turn overs and defensive transition work. And could score the odd few too.

No sign of the Powter chap who looked a prospect last year. Injured ??

Hamstring. Twice already this year.

Rushed back.

Amateur stuff

I wouldn’t be overly surprised to see Cork win Munster this year.

I fancy them against Tipp based on superior team and panel strength. Tipp have one of the outstanding individual forwards in the game in Quinlivan but you need more and if Sweeney is out, the load becomes intolerable for him.

Cork would be well up for it in a Munster final against Kerry in Pairc Ui Chaoimh and while Kerry still look stronger on paper, it’s the sort of game where superior desire could win it.

If o donoghue, Clifford, geaney and o shea click on the one day they can beat anybody.

1 Like

agreed

4 Likes

Two of them are completely untested at Championship level.

actually I meant disagree, a couple of them not tested at championship level

12 Likes

That should be simple enough so.

O’Donoghue is finished

1 Like

I don’t think fitzmaurice is good enough to win another all ireland but the talent in their forwards give them a chance in a one off game against anybody.

It’d be an amazing thing to watch if it ever happened.

He is a decent footballer but lacks real mobility against the top teams .

They can’t.

JOD could be finished too

Of course they can.

Just say they can’t. PLEASE

1 Like